Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Specialization

    The final exam comes earlier than the English competition.

    These days Cun Yi insisted on going to bed early and getting up early, and took Tang Xian to the classroom building for morning reading every day.

    Tang Xian yawned, still dozed off, and the outline in his hand was precariously about to fall to the ground.

    "Didn't you go to bed so early yesterday?" Cun Yi frowned, and handed Tang Xian a cup of soy milk, "Drink some first, wake up." "No~"

    Tang Xian reluctantly opened one eye, "Cun Xian , I really don’t have to memorize it. I need to sleep now.”

    “Really?” Cun Yi raised his eyebrows, “I’m not going to be admitted to N University?”

    Thinking of that conversation about university goals, Tang Xian let out a long sigh. Wishing to take a sip of soy milk.

    "Test!"

    It was when the two of them were in physical education class together, and Tang Xian hung lazily on Cun Yi's body, "My surname is Cun, where did you take the test?"

    Cun Yi bent over to tie her shoelaces, Tang Xian reluctantly let go up.

    "University N. The south is pretty good."

    "University N?" Tang Xian covered the sunlight that swept over him, "I thought you would still talk about University A." "Your grades are so

    good... If I were your teacher , why don’t you fill in an A or something, and I won’t beat my chest?”

    Cun Yi changed her foot, turned her back to Tang Xian, untied the tied shoelaces, and tied a beautiful bow, “I’m only a sophomore in high school. Everything is possible. And..." Cun Yi stood up, "Don't you want to take the exam with me? N University is very good." "Me!"

    Tang Xian was a little surprised, "I, too, just said it casually. Look You are so reluctant to bear me, then, then I will give you an exam."

    Cun Yi said, "What you say is what you say."

    She thought that in her previous life, Tang went to A University, although the major was adjusted. Then it is definitely possible to take the N University test, as long as there are no accidents.

    The time schedule for the end of the term is actually not long before the Chinese New Year. Tang Xian wore a red scarf around his neck, and when he walked into the examination room in his white down jacket, he obviously felt that the examination room was quiet. When she walked to her seat and lay down on the table to catch up on sleep, the examination room became noisy again.

    "She... actually came to take the exam this time?"

    "Why don't you just sleep."

    "She did well in the exam last time."

    "Tch, you praise her, be careful that she has taken a fancy to you."

    "No, didn't she like you?" Is it Lu Xingran?"

    "Who knows if it's twins?"

    "You..."

    Tang Xian moved uncomfortably.

    "Shh~"

    "Have you memorized this poem yet? It is said that you will take the test this time." "

    I recited it after just a few glances, it's not like..."

    No one saw Tang Xian, who was lying in his arms, hooked himself mockingly Turning the corner of her mouth, let people think she is asleep.