Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Unchanged

    If she was given another chance, she would have to finish that dream before waking up. Cun Yi looked at the report on the computer and thought.

    "Sister Yi, the snack company's design drawings have been sent to your email. You are in charge of going through the next process.

    " . These operations are too common for her.

    There are a lot of unread messages in the mailbox, and there are a lot of spam. Cun Yi has never managed it. She always finds what she wants to use and closes the interface. She browsed quickly for a few seconds to find the blueprint, and held the mouse to click. Unexpectedly, a person who just came back from the tea room bumped into her table, slipped his hands and ordered the wrong order.

    "Tang Xian wanted to defend herself, but Tang Dinghua didn't give her a chance. Seeing that Tang Xian was about to be kicked out, Xu Yue, who had watched a good show for a long time, came out from behind Lu Xingran..." Is this a novel

    ? Who sent it to her mailbox? Can novels be delivered by email now? Cun Yi frowned. On the one hand, this delay wasted her time, and on the other hand, she felt vaguely familiar when she saw the name inside.

    "Sister Yi, why are you reading this novel?" Liu Qiao walked behind Cun Yi at some point, holding a cup of freshly brewed coffee in her hand. She bent down, and her proud career line attracted the attention of many people. She glanced at Cun Yi's mailbox interface, then looked sideways at Cun Yi.

    Cun Yi doesn't like Liu Qiao. Talking is always eager to stick to her ears, making her feel uncomfortable all over. It was the same this time, Liu Qiao didn't seem to feel her disgust and wanted to come over. Cun Yi leaned to the side, without giving Liu Qiao a look, "Accidentally clicked on it." "

    I just said, how can Sister Yi read this kind of online novels. But..." Liu Qiao changed the subject, "This The subject matter of this novel is very special."

    Cun Yi ignored her, and directly clicked on the upper right corner to close the page, when the page was closed, she glanced at the subject matter of the book—gl.

    "Do you have anything else to do?" Cun Yi glanced at Liu Qiao who hadn't left yet, "Your part is done."

    "Well, yes." Liu Qiao seemed unable to accept Cun Yi's cold gaze, "I think sister Yi is almost done with work, there is a new western restaurant in the west of the city, let's try it together." "

    ... "Cun Yi looked at Liu Qiao quietly, "No, I don't like Western food." "There is a Chinese

    restaurant next to it."

    "No, I don't want to eat today."

    "Sister Qiao, you can't find anyone, I can Yeah. It just so happens that my boyfriend has to work overtime and let me eat alone." Xiao Song at the other desk said.

    "...Okay. We just need to talk more." Liu Qiao forced a smile and glared at Cun Yi in dissatisfaction. From the bottom of my heart, I love and hate her incomprehensible character.

    "Uncle Tang, I didn't see the way clearly, so I accidentally fell in. Classmate Tang Xian was just right next to him." Xu Yue stood up from behind Lu Xingran, and the first thing she did was to speak up for Tang Xian.

    "Really? Then Tang Xian, why didn't you explain clearly just now?" Tang Dinghua's anger didn't weaken immediately, but Xu Yue's explanation made him feel exhausted.

    "..." Tang Xian didn't want to speak, she glanced at Xu Yue, who gave her a "reassuring" look. How could Xu Yue speak for her? Didn't she always get along with herself? Why is it different from her memory?