Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Time Dafa

    "Did the new results come out?"

    Song Qian sat nervously and didn't even dare to look at the screen of the old computer.

    "It's still being updated." Chen Lei looked at the spinning circle on the screen, feeling very nervous.

    He didn't know how his father would solve this matter. How did things turn out? He wasn't sure either. But looking at Song Qian, even if he had no confidence, he would not show it.

    "Okay... please trouble uncle."

    Song Qian lowered his head. His parents often work in other places, so they are probably still on their way. Hopefully it won't turn out too badly before they come back.

    "No. My dad is also responsible for this matter."

    Chen Lei patted Song Qian's head, "Squad Leader Song, we are not afraid of the shadows! We will clarify." "

    Yes." Song Qian secretly nodded Bury it deeper, and wipe away the tears on your pants.

    Chen Lei didn't tell the truth, he turned his head to look at the screen, the picture in front of him suddenly changed, and a list appeared.

    At the same time, Xu Yue who kept refreshing the webpage also saw the list for the first time. The name behind the gold medal is still hers, I don't know how Tang Dinghua kept it. She looked down and saw Song Qian's name in the row of silver awards. A clarification is attached at the end of the list.

    How is this going?

    "Clarified." Chen Lei clicked the mouse and sat upright on the chair for the first time. Song Qian raised his head.

    "However, your name is on the silver award list, and the gold award...is still Xu Yue." Chen Lei still believed in his father's strength, and the final result may be the result of a compromise between the two parties.

    Although... there are still regrets.

    He took Song Qian in one hand, "The matter is settled."

    "Well... Will someone be replaced behind me?"

    "Don't worry, there is one more place for the Silver Award than at the beginning, and you haven't hurt others." people."

    "...Thank you."

    Chen Lei rested his chin on Song Qian's soft hair, "It's over, no one will scold you anymore." "

    I still want to pay back that money

    . " That's what they owe you."

    "You can't take it." Song Qian shook his head, "If I take it, it's like I'm making a deal."

    How can there be such a deal in a regular game?

    Tang Xian was not surprised to see the final result. Everyone thought that Tang Dinghua would only hit people with money, but she knew very well how good her father was.

    "Thick-skinned, enough to eat."

    "Who is thick-skinned?" Cun Yi heard these words just after returning to the dormitory, and she was still puzzled.

    "You." Tang Xian pointed at Cun Yi with his finger, and glanced at the sugar painting in Cun Yi's hand, "This is..." "

    I turned it." Cun Yi took the untouched "carrot" Handed it to Tang Xian, "You must like to eat this carrot."