Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Li Lingling

    After lunch, Cun Yi and Tang Xian went back to their respective classes. She originally wanted to ask Tang Xian what he was doing out of school in the morning, but in the end she decided to wait until the evening.

    "Gather everyone! Don't talk!" The study committee member roared anxiously. Both Chen Lei and Song Qian had asked for leave, and the class monitor and the sports committee member were absent, so she, a soft-spoken girl, could only come to organize the class first.

    "Isn't the teacher here yet?"

    "Anyway, I don't do anything in physical education, so why gather?"

    "Wait a little longer..."

    The study committee member waved anxiously to get everyone together, "Everyone cooperate with work! Come early Disband as soon as the set is over!"

    Several people started to move, and some people saw the figure of the physical education teacher and urged each other. The team barely lined up.

    "Your class has assembled? What does the team look like?" The physical education teacher from Rengaomada came to see the situation and was not very satisfied.

    "Teacher, the sports committee asked for leave today..." The study committee took Chen Lei's leave note and explained the situation to the physical education teacher.

    The physical education teacher saw that the school committee was only a girl, so he didn't say any more about this issue, "Okay, I understand. You go back to the team first." The school committee nodded and covered their faces and went back to the team, just standing next to Cun

    Yi . Cun Yi heard the suppressed crying around her, sighed, patted the school committee's shoulder lightly, and said nothing.

    Let's cooperate with her next time we gather, Cun Yi thought.

    "Relax!"

    The physical education teacher's voice was like a bell, as if waking up everyone's mental heads.

    "Let's talk about something today."

    "You are almost in the third year of high school, and you still have to keep up with your physical fitness. Don't think that physical education is really for you to play. To take the college entrance examination, physical health is the prerequisite. Everyone, one by one, is so perfunctory to me. class, then don’t come next time!”

    Everyone kept silent.

    "Now let's get down to business, the school is going to hold a sports meeting again. We also have some projects in the third year of high school, and I hope everyone will actively participate in them. There are also many group projects based on the class. I also hope that your class will be more united. Don't be like this. It's so hard to get together."

    "I've finished what I want to say. Stand at attention!" The physical education teacher glanced at the team, his eyes swept over everyone, "Let's go to free activities."

    Cun Yi stood in the second row, The teacher's sigh can also be heard. When she started free activities, she went to the barbecue restaurant based on her memory.

    Maybe she listened to what the physical education teacher said. She saw that other students went to the playground or badminton hall to exercise first, and she looked different when she went to the barbecue restaurant.

    Fortunately, no one paid attention to her, Cun Yi thought.

    The business of the barbecue restaurant is still as good as ever, and there are many students from Lanzhong University in school uniforms sitting here, ranging from the first year to the third year of high school. There was a great crowd and Cun Yi didn't see a single empty seat inside.