Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Rooftop

    Lanyi Middle School's exams are fast-paced. Fortunately, Cun Yi is a science subject, so she doesn't have to find time to memorize a bunch of materials. At the end of each exam, she could see a bunch of people recite political history in the corridor, from primitive society to the Mariana Trench. Sometimes you can also see the male and female protagonists pulling each other's backs.

    "Cun, what are you looking at?" Tang sat idle on the stairs with a waterproof map under his buttocks and a lollipop in his mouth.

    "Look at the scene where the teenager is studying." Cun Yi tapped the stick that Tang Xian put out from his mouth, and the up and down vibrations were quite large, "You don't memorize."

    Tang Xian ignored her, and put the candy away Chew it up and throw the candy stick into the trash can next to the armrest.

    "It doesn't matter if I memorize it or not."

    "Be careful of the duck egg."

    "Cut. I don't know how to do it. It's better than them if you just fill in a pile."

    "Oh?" Cun Yi glanced under Tang Xian's buttocks "Do you know where you are sitting now?"

    "Isn't it just on the stairs?"

    "You sat from 15 degrees west longitude to east longitude 90 degrees east longitude, um, that's hip width?"

    "Inch Yi!" Tang Xian blushed, and stood up all of a sudden, "You...boring."

    "Okay, I won't tease you." Cun Yi spread out the map, and the distribution of the land and sea of ​​the entire earth was clear.

    It's a fine map. Cun Yi sat on it, and it was indeed much more comfortable than sitting directly on the stairs.

    "Tang Xian? Xian Xian? Little Xianzi?"

    Tang Xian stood with his arms folded and did not speak.

    "Come here, let's talk about the world." Cun Yi stretched out her hand, but Tang Xian slapped it away.

    "You don't review." Tang Xian sat down next to Cun Yi, feeling a little cold, took out a mask from his pocket and put it on.

    "If you don't review, you have to be relaxed." Cun Yi turned her head, but saw Tang Xian wearing a down jacket and leaning on her shoulder, "What's wrong?"

    "I want to sleep for the time of the earth's rotation~"

    Cun Yi poked the rabbit fur on Tang Xian's hat with downcast eyes, "Go to sleep."

    The exam was over quickly, and the teacher of Lanyi Middle School corrected it very quickly. The day after the exam, Cun Yi received a text message notifying her of her results.

    "Chinese: 123 Mathematics: 145 English: 148 Composite: 276 Year name: 3"

    "The sword is not old." Cun Yi smiled, and felt relieved about the afternoon parent meeting. I don't know if Tang Xian has duck eggs.

    During the break, Song Qian went to the office to get the grade sheet of the class, and compared the torn score strips with a ruler.

    "Cun Yi, you have made great progress. The old class must be very happy." Song Qian handed the score slip to Cun Yi, "Keep up!" "Recently, the state is better."

    Cun Yi took the score slip without looking at it , put it in a book and used it as a bookmark, "It won't be sure in the future."

    Song Qian didn't know if it was right, "Okay, I'll continue to post it."