Chapter 33

Chapter Thirty-Three

    The car first drove to Cun Yi's aunt's house.

    Several new kinds of flowers bloomed in the familiar small yard, and Cun Yi saw that my aunt was repairing flowers in the yard.

    "I'm here." Cun Yi pushed open the car door on her side, and called out to her aunt who was doing flower repairs with her back turned.

    "Yiyi is back!" The woman seemed very happy, she quickly put down the big pair of scissors and ran out, "Don't you have to wait a while?" "There's not much

    traffic jam today." Cun Yi smiled.

    My aunt sized up Cun Yi, and glanced at the small bag behind Cun Yi, "You just carry a bag?" "There are few things." "That's

    your

    classmate.

    " "Well, we competed together."

    Auntie looked very happy, she left Cun Yi and walked towards Xu Yue, "Little girl, the time is right now, do you want to stay and try Auntie's craft?"

    Cun Yi wanted to stop her , "The driver should wait to take her back, she..."

    "Thank you, Auntie." Xu Yue smiled and nodded.

    "That's right, it's better to have more people for dinner. After dinner, Auntie, I'll take you back." The auntie looked at Xu Yue, "Little girl, what's your name?" "Auntie, my name is

    Xu Yue."

    Xu Yue ?

    Tang Xian paused, she had already reached the door. She knew that Cun Yi had carpooled back with someone, but she didn't expect it to be Xu Yue. She raised her eyes to look outside the door, and saw Cun Yi first. Originally, Tang Xian was planning to turn around and change clothes, but now he just froze in place.

    "Tang Xian, come here." Cun Yi had already seen Tang Xian. The girl didn't seem to plan to go out today, she was wearing a set of light blue coral fleece pajamas, and a pair of fur slippers embroidered with white cat ears. The only thing that may have been taken care of is the hair, which was tied into a small ball head, revealing the small ears.

    "..." Tang Xian reluctantly walked out.

    "Tangtang, you're here." My aunt is in a good mood now, she dragged Tangxian to Xu Yue, and said to Xu Yue, "This is Tangxian, and I'm from the same school as you." "Yes.

    "

    Tang Xian and Xu Yue faced each other, both of them were a little embarrassed. They didn't have a good impression of each other, and they didn't expect to meet in such a friendly relationship now.

    "Auntie, they are classmates." Cun Yi had no choice but to pull Tang Xian back, "Go back and put on your clothes first, so you don't catch a cold again." "What a coincidence!" Auntie noticed some subtleties, and she

    laughed She smiled, "Xiao Yue, do you have a lot of stuff? Let's go and unload it first." After speaking, the auntie motioned Cun Yi to get the luggage.

    "Thank you, Auntie."

    Tang Xian returned to the room, and Xie Xingxing was still doing his winter vacation homework by the bay window. After getting along with Tang Xian for many days, Xie Xingxing became more and more clingy.

    "Miss, have you gone downstairs?"

    "Yi is back."

    Xie Xingxing threw the pen at once, "Yi is back! I'm going to find Yiyi."