Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Apple

    The two returned to the bedroom. The first thing Tang Xian did was to take out the presents from the cabinet. Yimao lay in Cun Yi's arms and didn't want to move, "Meow."

    "That's it."

    Seeing that Tang Xian was in a hurry, Cun Yi went to hold the cabinet door that was about to hit her, "Don't be frizzy, wait It will hit you, and you will cry again."

    Tang Xian smiled and handed over the gift.

    It's a very familiar package.

    Cun Yi remembered that the last time she carried Tang Xian back to school, the small gift bag she had been holding in her arms was just like this.

    "You didn't prepare early, did you?" Cun Yi was a little surprised, and Tang Xian didn't seem to pay attention to these things usually.

    "Yes." Tang Xian stuffed it into Cun Yi's hand, "Didn't you see it when you came to pick me up that time?" "You are too surprising. In fact, you can do whatever you want

    . "Cun Yi hasn't celebrated her birthday much since she was a child. In her mind, the birthday is just the date of birth of a person, but the shelf life is unknown, so this is actually just an ordinary day.

    "You can do whatever you want~" Tang Xian sat back on the chair, leaning her face on the back of the chair, smiling happily, "Take it apart as you like. It's yours after it's taken apart." Cun Yi clenched her hand and avoided it for the first time

    . Tang Xian looked over and lowered his head to open the package.

    Inside is a necklace.

    A small and exquisite "red apple" is hanging on the black rope, which is transparent and deep red. A small silver apple handle protrudes from the head.

    Cun Yi put it in the palm of her hand, an apple was about the size of a thumbnail, "You..."

    She recognized that this should be made of red agate, not to mention how expensive the raw materials are, and the craftsmanship required is also very high. very high. She originally thought that because of Yitang's leisurely temperament, she bought it when she saw it somewhere. But rubbing the "CY" engraved on the "apple handle", Cun Yi felt her fingertips were burning.

    "My mother said Apple, safe and sound." Tang Xian waved to Cun Yi, "Cun Yi, come here, I'll wear it for you~"

    Cun Yi knew that she could not refuse this precious gift. Many times, Tang Xian is opening up her sincerity clearly, which is different from the human relationships she sees in the workplace. If she was still in the original world, Cun Yi would only feel that it would be a heavy burden for her to be replaced by someone else. But now, she quietly took a breath and suppressed the moisture in her eyes.

    Peace and safety may be the most simple expectation of parents for their children. In her limited memory of her parents, they also want to be safe and happy. But no one expected that they would be unsafe first, leaving Cun Yi alone.

    "That apple on the rooftop?" Cun Yi glanced at Tang Xian, and the sound of that apple hitting the ground seemed to reappear in her ears.

    "I'm holding it. It's almost Christmas Eve then." Tang Xian moved closer to Cun Yi and waved in front of Cun Yi's eyes, "Don't even think about it..." "Then I

    have another question."

    "?"

    " ...that apple is not very fresh." Cun Yi put the necklace in Tang Xian's open palm, and squatted down with her back to her, revealing a fair neck.