Chapter 9

Chapter 9 The Secret

    Perhaps it was because the complexion was too fair, the bruises on Tang Xian's face looked obvious and faded slowly. On the second day, it still looked serious.

    "How about I accompany you to the infirmary?" Cun Yi handed the lunch box to Tang Xian.

    "No. It used to be alright no matter what... What did you call me?" Tang Xian sat cross-legged on Cun Yi's bed and opened the lunch box. Seeing the bright carrot shreds inside, she made a bitter face, "Carrot? My surname is Cun, you know I don't like carrots." Cun Yi sat back at

    her desk to read the selected Chinese books when she refused to go to the infirmary Hearing this, he lazily turned a page of the textbook, "Yeah. Carotene is good for eyesight, after all, it hurts the eyes quite a bit." "     You definitely don't think so." Tang Xian lowered his head and poked hard with his chopsticks. Poking the place where the carrot shreds were piled up, "You must regret that you didn't ask me why I was beaten yesterday." Then, he stuffed a big mouthful of carrots into his mouth, puffing out his cheeks, "Hmph. I won't tell you today." Cun     Yihe After reading the book, he walked to Tang Xian's side. Looking at Tang Xian's appearance, she was angry and funny, "I'm covered."     Tang Xian said, "?"     Cun Yi stretched out two hands, and poked Tang Xian's cheek lightly with one finger at the same time, "Well, it looks like a squirrel."     "Hmm... Cun..." Tang Xian's face turned red all of a sudden.     "Okay. Is your aunt Cun the one who bullies children? Of course not. You go to the table to eat, and I'll clean up and get out of bed." Cun Yi withdrew her hand and twirled her fingers, feeling that there seemed to be something on the fingertips body temperature.     Tang Xian swallowed the meal, and sat on the edge of the empty table with the lunch box in his arms. "I'm still going to sleep on your bed tonight."     The quilt was only half folded, when Cun Yi heard this, "Just be happy. Anyway, my bed is no longer innocent, and you have ruined it several times. What a wonderful boudoir bed of the Huang family."     Tang Xian wanted to laugh, but when she smiled, her face hurt, "Is it my responsibility?"

    "Let me ask it first." Cun Yi bent down and patted the quilt, "Quilt, quilt, do you want to hold this person responsible for dreaming and crying in the middle of the night? Ah, no need." Cun Yi turned to Tang Xian with a serious

    face Said, "She said no, as long as you don't cry tonight." As a result, a pack of toilet paper flew towards her.

    "Shut up!" Tang Xian turned around and pulled the lunch box fiercely.

    The night before, Cun Yi slept well, but she heard someone crying in the dormitory. She was so scared that she first thought of some supernatural stories, but later found out that it was Tang Xian who was crying while dreaming. As a result, as soon as she stood up, she found Tang Xian sitting up and said to Cun Yi who was under the bed, "I'm afraid." The

    two of them slept together on the lower bunk. At first, Cun Yi felt that someone beside her couldn't fall asleep, and then she didn't know when she fell asleep.

    "Aren't you going to class this afternoon?" Cun Yi packed up her things and planned to go out.

    Tang Xian lay on Cun Yi's bed, swipe back and forth on the phone screen, "No." "Okay

    , I'll go first." Cun Yi nodded, and understood the girl's importance to her face.

    There is one more day until the half-term exam, and Cun Yi has almost finished her review. The seat next to her was still vacant, and Du Xin took a long vacation.

    There was no Du Bagua in the class, and Li Bagua, Zhang Bagua, etc. sprung up like bamboo shoots after rain. The break between classes was still lively, and Cun Yi lay down on the table and listened casually.