Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Registration

    "No one should have seen it just now." The girl stuck to the corner of the wall, holding Du Xin's hand.

    "... Cun Yi should have seen it."

    Du Xin wiped his mouth with his hand, and his lips were a little red.

    "Do you dislike me?"

    The girl was a little annoyed when she saw Du Xin's action, and immediately let go of Du Xin's cold hand, "What? You took the initiative at first, but now you regret it?" "I didn't! Don't mess

    around Think, Lin Jiawen." Du Xin stretched out his hand and took Lin Jiawen's hand back, then poked his head out to see that Cun Yi and Teacher Li were not there, and he was relieved, "We should not... "

    Are you scared?" The girl named Lin Jiawen's eyebrows and eyes were stained with anger, "Okay, let's not see each other at school." When a

    student passed by, he just regarded it as two good friends arguing, and didn't pay much attention to it. But Du Xin subconsciously wanted to hide.

    Seeing Lin Jiawen turn around and leave, Du Xin didn't say anything to keep him. She lowered her head, and the bangs on her forehead had grown long enough to hide her eyes behind others.

    The weather doesn't seem to be very good.

    The sword of Damocles hanging over his head was finally about to fall.

    "I've told you so many times, why don't you know? Did you do it on purpose?" Song Qian was already a little angry. He couldn't understand why this person always asked him to give him lectures and didn't listen carefully to the pictures. . Wasting each other's time?

    "But I really don't know how to..." Chen Lei lowered his tone, the pen in his hand had already been bitten badly by him who was used to nibbling pens when he was nervous.

    "Really?" Song Qian sighed, took a pen from the pencil case and handed it to Chen Lei, "Then I'll say it again. The last time, if you still don't understand, I'll treat your father like you Stupid son."

    It was rare for Chen Lei not to refute the seniority relationship, and he frowned and read the question again. He actually worked hard to listen, but he got used to staring at Song Qian while listening.

    "So, at this point, you can derive the derivative...How many integers are required, here, you can try L'Hopital's rule. Do you know L'Hopital's rule? Although using this may deduct points, it is easy to get Conclusion..."

    "Before you get here, don't be in a hurry to ask for guidance..."

    "Are you going to the English training camp?" Chen Lei suddenly said this.

    "What?" Song Qian asked after hearing this sentence, which obviously had nothing to do with the question. He took a deep breath and told himself to teach gently, calm down, and cultivate his body and mind...

    "Song Qian." Cun Yi interrupted, "I'll get the registration form."

    "Well, Teacher Lin was still talking about you just now. Thinking of Mr. Lin poking the outside of the registration form and emphasizing Xia Cun Yi before leaving, Song Qian quickly took out a registration form from the folder on the desk and gave it to Cun Yi, "Have you decided to go? This training probably It’s about a month from the end of the semester.”

    Cun Yi just wanted to follow Teacher Li’s idea first, but she didn’t expect it would take a month, “So long?” You know, the whole winter vacation is only about a month.