Chapter 58

Chapter 58: Lips and Teeth Depend

    After the meal, Cun Yi helped my aunt clean up the dining table and the kitchen. Just as she was about to pick up the dish soap, she was chased away by her aunt.

    "Yiyi, don't stay here with me. Tangtang and that little brat are having so much fun in the living room, you should go too." Auntie smiled and turned on the dishwasher.

    In Cun Yi's impression, my aunt's family has never used the dishwasher a few times. Now this dishwasher looks like it is being used a lot.

    "I'll clean it up for you before you go. Well, use the dishwasher now, so it will be faster." Cun Yi frowned.

    "Yeah, I didn't like to use these machines before. Didn't I get busy later? At that time, I had to carry the stars alone. Tangtang didn't know what was going on in his head, so he wanted to use intelligence to help I do housework. During the holidays, she gives me all kinds of machines, she said it’s so convenient.” The aunt still feels a little emotional when she says it now, “Some machines are replaced quickly, and she delivers them frequently. The sweeper outside She just got the robot a few days ago."

    "She has always been so good." Cun Yi was a little proud, and the corners of her mouth curled up, "Besides, it is really convenient to be intelligent." "Yes. At that time,

    I thought Hire a housekeeper, but I always feel that there are too many people in the family. It’s much better now.” The dishwasher dripped, and the aunt turned around to pick up the dishes, “So, I can’t wait to let Tangtang be my daughter. Sigh, this sentence No, I treat her as my daughter, so I should love her more."

    Hearing this, Cun Yi thought that her aunt had sensed something, so she followed her words, "Then she must be a little padded jacket."

    " That's right." The aunt wiped her hands with a clean towel, "But it's not easy for her these years. It's so tiring for a girl to start a business, but there is such a father who keeps disturbing her. I've made it through. I also hope she finds a partner to spend the rest of her life with... I can understand what she likes. Yiyi, she likes you very much." "Hmm...

    "

    "I'm not talking about the love of the two sisters, you should understand." The aunt's voice was very gentle, "This road may not be easy to walk now. I heard that there is a girl named Lin Jiawen in our area. , told my parents that I like girls, and broke up with the family directly. I haven’t come back for several years.” The auntie lowered her head and grabbed Cun Yi’s hand, and patted it lightly, “I don’t want it to be so difficult for you to leave.”

    "Tang Xian and I..." Cun Yi did not expect her aunt to be so direct. She thought that her aunt was trying to persuade her, so she hurriedly opened her mouth to explain. But seeing auntie's smiling eyes, she seemed to understand something.

    "I'll try my best to escort you." Seeing Cun Yi's dazed look and then immediately regaining consciousness, the aunt couldn't help laughing, "I have no position to stop it. But I really hope you can live Being happy, other people's eyes don't matter, only you know if you are happy or not."

    "Little... auntie, thank you." Cun Yi thought to herself, sure enough, my aunt is still that aunt. Compared with the worldly vision, my aunt wants them to be happy.

    "Go and play with Tangtang, otherwise, if she comes in, I won't be able to squeeze in my kitchen. Besides, if she enters the kitchen, breaking a bowl is considered light." Auntie half-jokingly urged Cun Yi to go out.

    "...Okay. If you need help, call me anytime."

    Cun Yi went to the living room and saw Tang Xian and Xie Xingxing huddled together and whispering. A fat cat watches TV on an armchair.