Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Counterattack

    This is the first time Cun Yi entered Tang Xian's room. It's not as big as expected, but it's not as big as Cun Yi's room. The curtains in the room were drawn tightly, and the lights were not turned on. The darkness ate away all sounds.

    "Tang Xian?" No one responded.

    Cun Yi felt around the wall, found a small switch, and turned it on. A string of small lights along the floor lit up, enough for Cun Yi to see the swelling on the bed.

    "Tang Xian?" When she saw the ball move just now, Tang Xian must have not slept.

    Cun Yi walked over to the bed, and within a few steps, she stepped on something. She looked down, it was Tang Xian's mobile phone, the screen was almost broken. Many figures were reflected on the fragmented screen.

    "No wonder I can't get through to your phone, why is your phone broken?" Cun Yi pretended to be relaxed, obviously she had some guesses in her heart, so she still didn't intend to say it out loud. After all, she didn't know if Tang Xian wanted her to know. Not everyone is willing to talk to someone after being wronged.

    She often calls her Tang Daiyu, but she feels that Tang Xian has her own strengths. When encountering small things, I cry like a bag, but when encountering big things, I can bear it better than anyone else.

    "The surname Cun..." Tang Xian's voice was a little hoarse.

    Seeing the ball on the bed moving to the other side, Cun Yi seemed to be afraid that she would come over.

    Cun Yi vaguely guessed Tang Xian's thoughts in doing this, and stopped about half a meter away from the bed, "I'm not moving, and you are not moving."

    The ball on the bed stopped moving, but the two fell into each other again. silence.

    "...Happy birthday."

    Listening to the voice, Tang Xian should have covered his head under the quilt. Whenever she has something to do, she hides in the quilt, next time she should call her Tang snail, Tang turtle. Forget it, the tortoise doesn't sound good, let's call it a snail.

    Cun Yi reluctantly put aside her depressed mood and sat down on the spot. I put my hands on the ground and found that the one covered with a good layer of carpet sat more casually.

    "My birthday passed yesterday. This is also the third time you have said happy birthday to me. If you really want me to be happy, then show yourself and don't bore yourself. When your head lacks oxygen, you Tang is a fool."

    "...I sewed it open."

    "Really? I didn't hear it."

    "...Well, the mobile phone is broken. I didn't receive the call." Tang moved the quilt leisurely, It seems to be making a bigger seam.

    "Well, I can see it. It's broken like this. Did you use it to smash walnuts to replenish your brain?" "

    No walnuts...that, a gift, do you like it?"

    Cun Yi withdrew her hand from rubbing the carpet and crossed her legs Come on, "Well... I haven't had time to look at it yet. And I don't want to rummage through the closet." "I

    told you where it is." Tang Xian seemed to get angry, "You can find it as soon as you open the closet... "

    But I want the person who gave the gift to deliver it in person." Cun Yi stared at Tang Xian's back, "Now that person is still waiting for me to visit the thatched cottage." "I didn't, I