Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Cun Yi and Tang Xian have planned for a long time and initially planned to hold a traveling wedding. Moreover, the two had already become legal spouses, and they had finished receiving their certificates when they went abroad for their annual leave.

    My aunt also expressed her blessings when she knew about it, and said that she could help with the wedding.

    When Cun Yi was answering the phone, Tang Xian, who was wearing a rainbow-colored silk scarf, was bending over to tease the white pigeons in the square.

    "You guys have to be good, don't listen to what others say, as long as you like each other..." the aunt on the other end of the phone was still talking.

    Cun Yi walked to Tang Xian and squatted down slowly, and a few white pigeons flew up. Tang Xian looked over in surprise, "What's the matter?"

    Cun Yi pointed to the phone, Tang Xian put his ear over and pressed it against the phone, the aunt's voice was still rambling, it sounded very warm in a foreign country.

    "You should also be careful when playing outside. Do you want to hold a wedding abroad?"

    Tang Xian heard this, "Auntie, we are planning...to have a travel wedding, and we just want to go shopping more."

    The aunt over there seemed to be stunned "It's pretty good too."

    Cun Yi and Tang Xian looked at each other and smiled.

    "Yes, we want to see more places by the way."

    The white pigeons in the square suddenly flew up, disturbing Tang Xian's sight. The wind blown by the white dove's wings knocked off a lot of fine fluff, and Tang Xian's silk scarf and skirt were also blown up in waves. Looking at the surprised Tang Xian, Cun Yi suddenly had an urge to hug her and tell the world about their partnership.

    "Sister Yiyi, you are really beautiful." Xie Xingxing looked at Cun Yi and couldn't help but marvel.

    Cun Yi pursed her lips and smiled, she looked at herself in the mirror. The one-shoulder floor-length wedding dress didn't have any complicated decorations on it, except for a black ribbon lightly tied around the waist until it reached the floor. Concise and elegant, is Cun Yi's favorite style.

    "You should go and praise your sister Tangtang, she is more beautiful." Cun Yi smiled, and she was also looking forward to Tang Xian's appearance in her heart. Even with so much time every day, she felt that she couldn't get enough of it.

    "You are all beautiful, and I want to go see it too, but I can't leave now. I'm here to protect Sister Yiyi. In case someone snatches a marriage..." Xie Xingxing helped Cun Yi straighten the skirt behind her, I found that the back of this wedding dress is dominated by black gauze, which looks charming.

    "Then I may need to arrange a few more bridesmaids at your sister Tangtang's place. It's getting late now, and it's time to start." Cun Yi joked.

    Because she and Tang Xian thought about their aunt, they planned to hold a show in China first. A few years ago, Tang Dinghua was directly accused of embezzling company funds and sent to prison. And Cun Yi is also an orphan now. So the wedding is organized by my aunt as an elder. Now my aunt is still dressing up with Tang leisurely over there.

    "No, my mother must have taken good care of Sister Tang... By the way, Sister Yiyi, you have to take this bouquet."

    Cun Yi watched as Xie Xingxing took out a handful from a wrapped gift box Pure white flowers.