Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Blessing

    "I think there should be rules for betting."

    The man who was the leader, code-named Termite, came out. It was rumored that when he was performing a mission in a certain world, he encountered a small storm, and the left half of his body was directly necrotic. If it weren't for the General Administration at that time spending a lot of manpower and material resources to create a simulated body for him, the legend of "termites" would have ceased to exist long ago.

    "Tch." The man sitting behind the desk sneered, "Talk about it, and please change to a better mechanical voice." He felt uncomfortable.

    "Let this small world run by itself, we don't interfere." Termite switched to a soft and cute loli voice, and recently went to a small world, where this kind of thing is quite popular.

    "..." Director W looked at the termites inexplicably, "Now I doubt if the big storm cut off half of your head." "I hope

    you agree. Don't talk nonsense." Adding a soft voice This mechanical accent can only be described as weird.

    "OK." Bureau W crossed his arms around his chest, "Don't worry, this small world doesn't need me to make a move at all." Isn't

    everything doomed? He didn't believe that the world could really produce its own consciousness.

    Cun Yi opened her eyes, and there was already some sunlight radiating heat through the curtains. She looked at Tang Xian who was hugging herself like a pillow. After sleeping all night, Tang Xian's clothes were already messed up.

    Reaching out to pull away Tang Xian's hand, Cun Yi slowed down her movements, and when she completely broke free from Tang Xian's entanglement, she breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Sooner or later, I have to change this sleeping pattern."

    Cun Yi chuckled, turned around and went to the bathroom to change into a set of clothes.

    Sunshine kissed Tang Xian's eyebrows, Tang Xian frowned, opened his eyes in a daze, and looked at the bed curtain above his head. It was such a good sleep. She hasn't had a good dream for a long time.

    "Happy New Year."

    Cun Yi looked at herself in the mirror, smiled and picked up her toothbrush.

    This is her first New Year in this world, and if there are no accidents, she still has many New Years to spend here.

    "Cun Yi~"

    Tang Xian rubbed his eyes and leaned against the door frame.

    "Happy New Year."

    Cun Yi spat out the toothpaste foam in her mouth, "Happy New Year, Tang Xian. Come and wash up when you wake up." "

    Huh?" Tang Xian leaned against the door frame and squinted for a while.

    After Cun Yi finished washing, she looked at Tang Xian's sleeping state from the mirror, "Is it really a sloth?" At

    first she wanted to dry her hands, but after thinking about it, she turned and went out. When passing by Tang Xian, he tapped Tang Xian's nose with his wet hand, "Don't sleep here."

    Tang Xian opened his eyes, raised his hand and grabbed Cun Yi's sleeve, "New Year's gift ..."

    "Huh?" Cun Yi didn't understand.

    "They all have them~" Speaking of this, Tang Xian seemed to have suffered a lot of grievances, and flattened his mouth, "You still want to be angry with me..."