Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Monsters

    After seeing Cun Yi send Tang Xian into the room. My aunt looked back at the languid Xie Xingxing, "What's wrong with your little sister?" "

    I don't know~" Xie Xingxing touched his head in confusion, "When Yiyi came to pick me up from school, my little sister was always there Cry."

    "Could it be that Yiyi bullied Miss Sister?" Xie Xingxing boldly put forward his conjecture, and was immediately slapped on the forehead by his own mother.

    "Nonsense." Auntie looked at the closed door, "Go to the room and do your homework by yourself, and I will ask Yiyi later." "Oh~"

    The

    room was very quiet, Tang Xian sat wrapped in a quilt The head of the bed did not speak, and Cun Yi beside the bed handed her the paper silently.

    "Are you still crying? If you don't cry, I'll put the paper away." Cun Yi waved the few remaining paper boxes in front of Tang Xian's eyes.

    "..." Tang Xian rolled his red eyes from crying and hiccupped.

    "I want to hug." Tang Xian rolled in front of Cun Yi like a ball, "Hold~" "Do

    you know how old Xie Xing Xing is?" Cun Yi looked at this like Tang Xian back in kindergarten, "She I've never done this before."

    "Hug~" Tang Xian ignored her, and opened the quilt wrapped around her body to Cun Yi, "This is ~hiccup request."

    Cun Yi raised his eyebrows. She didn't expect Tang Xian to be willing to talk about things at this time. With a high probability, it was about that person just now...

    Cun Yi took off her shoes and just went to bed. Tang Xian pulled her down, and even covered the two of them completely with the quilt. Cun Yi could only see darkness, and in the darkness, Tang Xian crawled into her arms like a little squirrel.

    "Aren't you afraid of suffocation?"

    "No~hiccup~"

    "You want to talk about that person just now?"

    "Yeah."

    "Who is that person?"

    "Li Zitong."

    "Yeah." Cun Yi felt that Tang Xian was breathing a little fast , she wanted to lift the quilt.

    Tang Xian quickly grabbed her hand, "Don't open it!"

    "Open a crack. It will be really suffocating later." Cun Yi felt the strength of her hand loosen, sighed, and propped up a corner of the quilt Barely leave a gap, "If you feel uncomfortable, don't talk about it."

    "..."

    "She was my good friend before, hiccup, freshman in high school, she was very good to me, hiccup." "

    But she is the same."

    " She said she likes me."

    At this point, Tang Xian grabbed Cun Yi's hand.

    "Tang Xian?" Cun Yi patted the back of the person in his arms.

    "...You know, when I woke up in the middle of the night, I found someone, hiccup, staring at you by the bed, hiccup..." "

    That was the first time I found out, she thought I was sleeping, hiccup, wanted to come up, hiccup." "

    I Turned over, hiccupped, and she ran away."