Chapter 39

Chapter Thirty-Nine

    One minute before the start of the exam, Xu Yue arrived at the exam room. The teacher invigilating the exam glanced at her and didn't blame her, but just asked her to sign in quickly.

    Cun Yi put down her pen and carefully checked the examination number and other information filled in. After confirming that it was correct, she looked at Xu Yuena.

    Xu Yue was still staring at the desktop in a daze. When the bell rang, Cun Yi saw her picking up a pen and starting to fill in the basic information. Perhaps feeling the gaze, Xu Yue turned her head and saw Cun Yi, but she didn't even smile, and turned her head quickly with a stern face.

    It's a little strange, Cun Yi thought.

    When she started to answer the questions, Cun Yi didn't care too much and put all her energy into it. At the beginning of the listening part, everyone kept quiet. When Cun Yi is listening, she doesn't like to stare at the test paper, but likes to stare at something in a daze. Xu Yue happened to be in front of her side, and she could clearly see that Xu Yue answered the questions very quickly. It seemed that she was going to give an answer after listening for a while, but Cun Yi frowned as she looked at her test paper. She heard clearly that there was no answer in this paragraph, but Xu Yue answered the question. This strange feeling permeated the whole hearing, Cun Yi paid some attention to observe Xu Yue, but she missed some information. She had no choice but to take a B-pencil and scribble on the two guessed answers.

    Cun Yi rubbed her wrist, she suddenly remembered the result of the contest in the book. She was sure that the possibility of Xu Yue winning the gold medal was very slim, but if she really got it, what would it mean?

    "Cun Yi." Song Qian came to look for Cun Yi with his bag on his back, "Do you want me to help you with your luggage?" "No need."

    Cun Yi shook her head, "I don't have much, why don't I ask you Do you need help?"

    "That's really unnecessary, I'm a boy anyway, I'm going to be known by Chen Lei..." Song Qian shook his head with a smile, "And I don't have much stuff. When I first came, I had a lot of things. It's all Chen Leisai's snacks, I've already finished sharing them."

    "Well, that's fine, I'll go back and clean up first." Cun Yi noticed from the corner of her eyes that Xu Yue was planning to leave, as if deliberately avoiding her, "Hey , Xu Yue, wait for me. You have to go back and pack your things."

    "Yes." Xu Yue stopped, carrying a small pencil case with her. Cun Yi could see that her hand was clutching the pencil case nervously.

    "Then I'll go first." Cun Yi waved to Song Qian and walked to Xu Yue's side, "Let's go." "You did

    well in the exam this time." Cun Yi walked behind Xu Yue and saw Xu Yue He visibly froze when he heard this sentence. In some respects, Xu Yue's acting skills still need to be improved, she thought.

    "...The test is not bad, it's all the questions that have been reviewed." Xu Yue smiled and brushed some hair that was blown in front of her by the wind behind her ears, and looked at Cun Yi naturally, "You too. Surely I can get a good grade in the test."

    "Who knows." Cun Yi said, "Oh, by the way, didn't you go back to the dormitory yesterday?"

    Xu Yue nodded, "I went to meet my relatives." Speaking of this, she Suddenly stopped and looked at Cun Yi, "Lu Xingran should have told you. I didn't come back yesterday because of this incident."

    Cun Yi didn't expect Xu Yue to tell her the matter so openly. "So...is it really such a coincidence?"

    "Yes, it's a coincidence that Tang Xian and I are related by blood." Xu Yue smiled slightly, "Besides, I should still be her older sister, older than her by several months Well."