Chapter 3

Chapter 3 The Rain

    Maybe it was the bad weather, and it started to rain in the afternoon. The autumn wind blowing in brought a lot of moisture, which made people's hands and feet cold. The front and back doors of the classroom have already been firmly closed by the students. Except for the teachers after class, few people are willing to go out.

    Cun Yi nestled in her seat, feeling a little irritable when she thought of the undelivered love letter in the drawer.

    It seems that she can't send it out today. She was originally a person who was afraid of trouble. Inexplicably, he agreed to Tang Xian, and now he regrets it a little.

    "What tense is this? Some of you still fill in go!go!go!go! Think you own a dog! You can easily get points, fill in go, you might as well not fill in. This is not the same Is there any difference?"

    The English teacher is a male teacher who can dress up very well, but he speaks like a grumpy teacher Tony. He blows his beard and stares, and his hairstyle is messed up.     Cun Yi laughed when he heard this. Unexpectedly, the teacher's eyes were particularly good, he glared at Cun Yi, and threw a piece of chalk directly in Cun Yi's direction. But the head was not accurate, and it was hit on the forehead of the front desk.     "Ouch!" the front desk exclaimed.     "Cun Yi! You still have the face to smile, I'm talking about you! Stand up and listen!" He looked at the table in front of him again, "It's not wrong to beat you, Zhou Momo, look at your own paper. It's a mess!"     Cun Yi stood up, and was glared resentfully by the front table.     It's been a long time since I've had this kind of penalty stand experience.     Cun Yi stood for a while, feeling the person next to her pull down her clothes, and looked over with lowered eyebrows. Du Xin stretched out his hand towards her, and in the palm lay a handful of colorful candies.     "Do you want to eat?"     Cun Yi knew that she had calmed down. Although Du Xin was very angry, he forgot quickly. Looking at the candy in Du Xin's hands, taking it now means that they are still friends, and if they don't take it, it may really be a clean break. Cun Yi hesitated.

    Ever since she was a child, Cun Yi never planned to have a deep friendship with anyone. In many cases, distance not only produces beauty, but also reduces troubles. Strictly speaking, she doesn't like some of Du Xin's practices. But at present, it seems that rejecting her overtures is even more troublesome.

    "Thank you." Cun Yi accepted the candy.

    "Let's go eat small hot pot together tonight. I didn't get it last time when I went back late, so you have to run faster now." "

    Yeah."

    "Hey, that love letter..."

    "Du Xin! If you don't want to attend class, give it to me too Stand up!" Cun Yi thought that the teacher was not far from the bomb.

    Du Xin immediately shut up and smiled flatteringly at the teacher.

    "One or two, they don't take study seriously... Let's continue..."

    When it was time to eat, the rain hadn't stopped. Cun Yi thought for a while, and put the love letter into his coat pocket. I thought I should have a chance to give it away after eating.

    Du Xin forgot to bring an umbrella, but luckily Cun Yi's umbrella was big enough to cover two people. In order to grab food, Du Xin walked in a hurry, but she didn't run, probably because she was afraid of splashing her new shoes.     Cun Yi held an umbrella and stood side by side with Du Xin, and tilted the umbrella towards Du Xin. Let your shoulders get a little rain. The autumn rain fell on the shoulders, soaking the clothes. It feels sticky, which is really unpleasant. Fortunately, the cafeteria is not too far away, and the rain will not last long.     "Cun Yi, I'll go in line first, come and find me after you put away the umbrella!"     "Yeah."     Cun Yi looked for someone else and shook the water on the umbrella, looked up and saw a familiar figure coming out of the rain run over here.     It's Tang Xian.     She was still wearing the cold clothes she had worn in the morning. Now it has been wet a lot by the rain, and the girl's delicate curves are looming. Several passing boys have been staring at it for a while. The girl didn't respond yet.     Cun Yi frowned. This girl has a big heart.