Chapter 53

Chapter 53: Sunrise

    Cun Yi recently spent most of her thoughts on the cat she picked up, but she didn't think about that dream.

    In the morning, she lazily poured a certain amount of cat food into the cat bowl.

    "Meow~"

    Wumao pawed his front paws on the carpet and stretched for a while, before he came over to eat the cat food.

    "Xiao Latiao, eat slowly. I'm going to work." Cun Yi smiled and rubbed the cat's belly, which was soft like a lump of heavy cotton.

    "Meow ~" the cat ate the food, and didn't pay much attention to Cun Yi, who looked amused.

    "Bang."

    Seeing Cun Yi close the door and go out, Xiao Latiao looked up from the cat bowl in an instant, and looked outside the door with dilated eyes.

    "Meow~" Another cat meowed.

    Xiao Latiao arched her back alertly and let out a low growl.

    At this time, a fat and round cat appeared in the reflection of the door.

    "Meow."

    "Meow~"

    The two cats howled for a long time, but they didn't know what to exchange. Finally, the fat cat licked its paws with satisfaction, jumped lightly, and disappeared through the door.

    Xiao Latiao turned around and continued eating her own cat food. It's as if they've made some sort of secret agreement.

    When Cun Yi came back, she felt that today's spicy sticks were particularly sticky.

    "Yo." Cun Yi rubbed the cat's head, "I miss you."

    "Meow~" Xiao Latiao called out softly, touching the heart.

    "Great, I'll give you an extra meal today." Cun Yi went to the supermarket to buy something after get off work. She used to dislike cooking and eating by herself, but sitting in the office today and hearing Xiao Song show off what kind of bento her boyfriend made for her, Cun Yi became interested in cooking by herself. Maybe if you meet someone in the future, you can make some love bento yourself.

    Xiao Latiao watched Cun Yi take out bag after bag of heated and ready-to-eat food from the shopping bag, and shook his head.

    "This kind of steak can be heated in the microwave for a while." Cun Yi looked at the quick-heated steak in his hand, "It should taste good." "Meow ~"

    Cun

    Yi looked at the calling Xiao Latiao, "Do you want to eat it? But I won’t eat this today, I bought you a lot of canned cat food, and I’ll open some for you later.”

    “Meow~” Xiao Latiao ran to Cun Yi’s leg and rubbed it.

    Cun Yi felt that reassuring cat purring sound, and couldn't help but twitched the corners of her mouth, "Yimao, if you keep eating, you won't be able to find someone..." As soon as the words came out, Cun Yi was stunned .

    There was a shadow of a girl in her mind, holding a big and fat cat in her hand.

    "Aunt Cun, Yimao ate a lot at Auntie's again..." The girl seemed to be saying to her.

    Barely supporting the table with her hands, Cun Yi didn't fall down. The ground shook a little or her head suddenly felt a little dizzy. Everything she saw turned around, and she closed her eyes uncomfortably, hoping to ease the situation.