Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Galaxy

    in the hospital.

    Xu Yiyao slowly opened her eyes and looked at the environment she was in. It was in the hospital.

    She remembered that she passed out?

    "Are you awake?"

    A nurse happened to come over to check on the patient's condition, "Someone found you fainted and contacted us immediately. Fortunately, they were discovered in time. If you don't get timely medical treatment for this kind of sudden fainting..." After that, Xu

    Yiyao Did not listen. When the nurse left, she found her mobile phone on the bedside cabinet, found the familiar number, and dialed it. But the opposite party directly hung up. She sneered, "The guy who can't do enough to make things happen."

    Throwing the phone back on the cabinet, Xu Yiyao closed her eyes and recalled her voice before she fainted.

    impossible? Did Tang Xian already know about it?

    She frowned, pressed the pager on the bedside, and waited for the nurse just now.

    "Excuse me, can I meet the person who helped me contact the hospital?" "

    This?" The nurse was also a little strange, "It should be someone who just passed by. When the doctor found you, there was no one else around you "

    "Okay, thank you..." Xu Yiyao's face turned pale, and some doubts about her previous relationship with Tang Xian began to emerge.

    If that person is really Tang Xian, then when did she know...

    [Aunt Cun: It's not necessary to leave, I can correct it with you. 】

    Tang Xian just got off the taxi when he received this reply. After closing the car door, Tang Xian glanced at the closed car window. The person reflected above slowly raised the corners of his mouth. She reached out to touch the corner of her mouth, and a hot tear fell to her fingertips.

    The taxi driver didn't care what the passenger was thinking right now, as soon as he stepped on the gas pedal, he quickly shrunk into a small shadow in Tang Xian's eyes. Tang Xian regained his composure, turned around and looked at the villa in front of him. There should be no one at Tang's house at this time, so she can only see a small light at the door that is on.

    She remembers her first day of first grade. Because my mother had a quarrel with Tang Dinghua, she ran to the school alone to pick her up. That was the first time Tang Xian saw his mother cry.

    They walked back along the road together, because my mother always said that it is good to take a walk when you are sad. Tang Xian still remembered that her mother was afraid of the dark, but the street lights on the side of the road were getting darker and darker, and her mother was holding her hand harder and harder, but she suddenly let go when she got home. Xiao Tang looked up and saw a very bright light at the door of the house, and her father Tang Dinghua was standing outside the door wearing a pair of cotton slippers, as if he was waiting for them to come home... Tang Xian unlocked the lock and stepped on it

    . went in.

    The living room was much darker, Tang Xian looked back at the faint lights outside. She used to think that she had a good family, and she also thought that her father was a good person.

    Tang Xian took a deep breath, didn't intend to turn on the light, went upstairs in the dark, and found her mother's room...

    Cun Yi waited for a long time, but still didn't get a reply. Intuition told her what decision Tang Xian wanted to make, and this decision might have a great impact. Song Qian had already called and chatted intermittently. Cun Yi glanced at the signal, turned around, found a corner with barely two bars of signal, and started calling. If no one answered the first time, she called the second time. One after another had to be called, but Tang Xian didn't answer even once.