₀.₁

★☆★☆★

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍

★☆★☆★

Looking into the mirror, I fixed my hair into a high ponytail, I mean it is a change from always having my hair down resting on my back. I was getting ready to go out into the city, I had a meeting with my PR manager who said she did have an idea on how to help with my modeling career.

I mean I am doing acting and I love it but I also want to work in modeling which has been off to a rocky start so my PR manager, Gabriella has been helping, and that is why I am going to a cafe to meet with her.

I myself am from Spain and I have lived in the city of Barcelona, really ever since I was little, for a full 19 years to be exact. My parents however moved back to Seville where they both grew up and I visit from time to time. If I am being honest despite not having lived or grew up in that city I still love it the most and I go whenever I get the chance.

Anyway, Gabriella did mention that we won't be alone and we would be joined by two other people as well who will supposedly also help, if anything I feel excited and ready to get my life in modeling better and maybe take a step down more acting.

I should be meeting everyone at the cafe at around 3:00 and right now it is currently 2:20. The cafe isn't as far away, but I know myself when it comes to driving and I know that the city of Barcelona never rests, plus it wouldn't be in my best interest to show up late so I think it's best I get moving.

I grabbed my bag holding my essential items and made my way downstairs, I do own a big house in which I do live inside alone, but if you ask me I feel like having all this space to myself is better, plus when I do have family and friends over they get to have their own rooms instead of suffering the back pain on a pull-out couch, also living in a small apartment or house just doesn't sit well with me, I need bigger space.

Well ever since what happened a year ago

Moving on, I stepped into my car and started making my way to the cafe within the city, and just like I expected the city was filled, if anything I was happy to have left at 2:20 because I only arrived with just over five minutes to spare, avoiding the fact that I took a wrong turn and the possibility that I almost crashed trying to rush here after taking that turn.

I did thankfully manage to find parking, and once I parked I stepped into the cafe and saw where Gabriella was sitting, but also with another woman and what looked like a young man around my age. I observed the boy as I sat down, I wouldn't normally feel weird but I felt so out of place for some reason. I myself thought it would be people who have working modeling, but I'll see what the meeting is about.

"Hello, sorry I took a wrong turn" I apologized to everyone because in a sense I was meant to arrive earlier. I set my bag down in my lap and turned my full attention to Gabri who flashed me a smile and started to speak.

"No worries hun, anyway so you properly wonder who these people are sitting in front of us?" she gestured her hand as I nodded, as well I could still feel the boy's eyes on me, I felt like I had seen him before, but I just couldn't place my finger as to where I spotted him before.

"This is Pablo Gavria, he plays for the football club Barcelona" That's when it clicked in my brain, that's why I felt like I recognized him, I have seen him play before on television with my parents a few times. "...and his PR Sara" Gabriella added on as I just nodded and smiled

"Cass why don't you introduce yourself" Once again all attention was on me

I turned to face Sara and Pablo "I am Cassie Mills and I am 19 years old!" It stayed quiet for a good few minutes, I could sense that Pablo would much rather be anywhere than here. Sara nudged Pablo to introduce himself, giving him a stare.