𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17 - 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔

Today I had a free schedule, actually the whole of next week I was free so I took the time to relax and really enjoyed my time with Joao these past few days, he decided to meet some of his other friends today. It was good for me as I promised I would head to Camp Nou and watch training.

I am driving there right now as Pablo had to leave earlier than me, I parked the car and stepped out showing the security my pass, and he let me in without any problem. They started training in a few minutes so I decided to go talk to Xavi.

"Hola Xavi, how are you" I smiled walking towards him, he turned to me and smiled back "I am good Cassie, how are you"

"I am ok, I hope you don't mind me coming to watch training today" He laughed and smiled "Cassie you're welcome to join us anytime" I smiled and walked to find myself a seat on the bench.

As soon as I sat down, the boys came outside, Pablo saw me and smiled, he was really happy I was there. They practiced among each other and Pablo was hanging out with Pedri. They passed the ball to each other and did exercises together.

It made me happy to be here watching them, other than the fact that Lucia was also here, yes she didn't leave yet and according to Pablo, Pedri was starting to get annoyed. Anyway, I realized I had forgotten my water so I walked down to where Xavi was and asked him where I could find some water. He told me the directions to the team's cafe and I made my way down.

I arrived and paid for the water, I got two in case. I was making my way back up to watch the training when someone stopped me, you can probably guess who. "What are you doing here" she snarled at me

"I am here to watch my boyfriend? You, aren't you meant to be in Germany" I snapped back. She just gave me a death stare, pushed me, made me drop the water bottle and my bag, and ran toward the locker rooms.

I rolled my eyes and just picked up my water, the boys had finished training anyway, I was just really thirsty. I walked to the locker room and waited for Pablo but I found her in tears, crying to Kounde and Pablo.

I walked towards them and Kounde pushed me causing Pablo to stare at him and Lucia in the back with a smirk. "Why would you push Lucia?" I just stared at him in shock. I looked at Pablo who just stayed quiet, he seriously is going to believe her over his own girlfriend.

"I didn't push her, she pushed me causing me to drop my water," I said holding up the bottles "She is faking it, she is just pissed and has a problem with me" I gave a death stare at both boys. Pablo once again was just standing there...If someone pushed my 'boyfriend' I would do something about it, honestly, I think he is falling out of it.

I rolled my eyes and turned around "You have cameras, si? Check them before accusing someone Kounde, and Pablito" His face lit up at that name "Forget hanging out, you can hang out with Lucia if you believe her over your own girlfriend"

Kounde spoke up "Cassie you right, I'll have a look at the cameras, let's go-"

"No, leave it I did push her, ugh she has it her way all the time" She admitted it but I just walked away before another word came out any of them.

I walked out into the parking lot and remembered we came together and we live in the same place. I mean the stadium was never far from my house, well I could stop at a cafe on the way anyway.

I started walking down the streets of Barcelona, I must say it was relaxing and pleasant. The breeze pushing through my hair and the warm weather was all just amazing. I could stay in this city forever.

---

I was halfway walking down the street when I heard a car honking, I turned around to see Pablo driving with fear on his face. I just rolled my eyes and turned around, continuing to walk. "Cass, amor please get in"

I turned around again, "After you stood there just like that once again. Do you think I would push her? Yea sure I hate her, but why would I hurt her?" He stayed silent and stopped the car. He got out of the car, slammed the door, and caught up with me. To my surprise, he pulled me into a hug and apologized a million times.

"Amor please, I am sorry, she threatened me. I know it's stupid but she said I stepped by your side she would do something to you, and I don't want to imagine what" I pulled out of the and looked up at him "Cass, I should have stepped next you and threatened her back, I am sorry, you know your my number one and jealous little girlfriend" I gave him a death stare and just put on a weak smile.

"You're lucky I forgive you, next time no matter what happens honestly" I paused. "I don't even want to say" I held his arm and we walked back into the car.

"Mi amor, just so you know after you left I spoke to Pedri and Xavi about her also, Kounde is sorry" He looked down, and I held his hand tighter "It's ok Pablito, just please stop doing this stuff, you're practically treating me like Marco." No surprise that took him by shock.

I let go of his hand and made my way to the passenger seat but he pulled me and hugged me tighter than ever. I smiled. "I am sorry, that's the thing I want to avoid most" I looked up at him. "You have amor, a lot just the beach problem, and now reminds me of those times we only became a couple around almost a week ago, so we are both getting used to it" He looked at me and smiled and connected our lips together.

"I love you Cassie" That did take me by surprise, it took Marco a while to let that out.

"I love you too, amor" I smiled back. I hope he means it because I do.

After a few moments we stepped into the car and I turned to him, "Movie?" was all he said and I nodded as we drove back to our house.

These are just small things, but I hope nothing more of these happens anymore.

I don't need a Marco 2.0 in my life.

------

A/N

The drama is only starting ;)

Nelly