𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11 - 𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚘

I woke up and checked my schedule. I really hoped I didn't have much to do today because I was tired, way too tired. To my surprise, I only had one online interview I had to attend with Gabriella, which I am very happy about.

I got out of bed and texted Pablo good morning and he replied within seconds.

Pablo <3

Morning Pablito ❤

Morning mi amor

Want to hang out today?

Sure! I just need to

do a quick interview

today in an hour

Yeah sure, I'll come over in

3 hours then?

Perfecto

I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. I came out and did my hair and make-up first, I wore some sweatpants with a white tank top. I went down to eat my breakfast which was just some cereal. Once I finished I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and made my way to my home office to join the call for this interview.

It didn't start for another 10 minutes so I was just sitting with the screen open saying "waiting for the host to start meeting"

When I got home last night I texted Gabriella saying me and Pbalo were properly official and she was over the moon happy. I also told Joao everything that had happened and he was supportive as well, he is actually coming in a few days to visit me since we haven't seen each other in a long time.

For Lilly... Well, she did send me proof, no sorry she called me on Facetime and shoved the camera in her stunt doubles face with their manager behind her. She admitted that she screwed up the interview and Instagram story.

I haven't fully forgiven Lilly, we are starting to talk again and she is, like Pablo was, slowly regaining my trust. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw that the meeting had started. Let's get it done with ..!

---

I finished the interview an hour ago. They asked me the basic questions and once again confirmed rumors about Pablo and me. But I didn't go into too much detail. It was nearly lunchtime so I asked Pablo to bring some food with him.

I was currently cleaning the kitchen counter when I heard my door open. I forgot I gave him a key to my house. I ran out of the kitchen and gave him a huge hug, he dropped the food bag and hugged me back.

"Hi mi amor" he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I picked up the food bag and brought it to the living room and started taking the food cases out. Pablo brought some plates from the kitchen and came into the living room. He placed the plates down and sat next to me. "What movie do you want to watch?"

"Hmm, whatever you want amor" He turned to me, "Well then let's watch Stranger Things" I was holding the remote and put in the film. I placed the remote down after finding the movie and got my plate of food. So did Pablo

It feels good to have someone you love next to you. I turned to see Pablo happily eating and watching the movie. He caught me staring, "What is it?" he asked and I giggled, "Nothing, can't I stare at my boyfriend?" He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek before turning back to the movie.

After about 2 hours the movie ended, I stood up and took the plates to the kitchen to wash them. I placed them in the sink and started washing them when I felt two arms wrap around my waist and hug me. I turned my head to see Pablo resting his head on my shoulders giving me soft kisses on my neck.

He let go after a few minutes and moved next to me and helped dry the dishes. I smiled as the dishes were finished and back in their places. "Thank you Pablito," he smiled. "What do you want to do now? I asked as he followed me out of the kitchen.

"Well amor, Pedri is hosting a little beach party with close friends and I forgot to ask, would you like to come?" My smile faded, and I didn't like big social gatherings or parties for three reasons, one is that I normally go and barely anyone knows me and sometimes I don't know them. Two when I was with Marco he would take me all the time and as soon as we stepped in he would leave me in the corner for the whole night. Lastly, I do have social anxiety, yet I am a celebrity, well sort of celebrity. "I don't know, I don't do well in big gatherings" He looked at me, "Also I was always left alone when I went with Mar-"

"Don't say his name, and I won't be like him, you will be next to me the whole night" I smiled and stepped up to kiss him on the cheek, but instead pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"Well let's get ready then?" I walked up to my room and started to get dressed, Pablo seemed to be already dressed so he sat in my bed waiting for me, while I was in the bathroom getting ready. I wore a one-piece with flowers on it, I put on a beach shirt and some nice jean shorts. I did my hair in a nice braid with a flower at the end of it.

I stepped out to see Pablo sitting on his phone, I smiled as I walked to get everything in my bag and ready. I turned around and told Pablo I was ready. He got off the bed and we walked downstairs to his car. "Do you know who else is coming?" I asked once, stepping into the car and putting on my seatbelt. "It's Pedri's close friends, some, you, Ferran, Ansu, Blade, Eric, and some girls that are his close friends, one of which is called Lucia"

"Cool" is all I could say, he put his hand on top of mine and rubbed his hands along my knuckles. Unlike Marco, Pablo knows how to make me feel relaxed.

It wasn't far from my house and we arrived in 20 minutes, I think we might have been the last people to arrive.

Let's hope that I actually enjoy myself for once.