𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22 - 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

Lilly came and helped me with all the boxes, I packed everything that I owned, I told her about everything that had happened when I started "fake" dating Pablo. She listened and comforted me. I missed having her by my side and I was glad she was here for me.

I also texted Gabriella and Sara about everything that has happened and that I am sorry I couldn't come to finish the contract. They understood and said they would work something else out.

Lilly and I brought the boxes down to our car, we had to take two cars because I didn't realize I had a lot of stuff. Also, I didn't want to take multiple trips because my parents live just outside of town and it takes 2-3 hours to get to their place.

As I was about to get in the car, after packing what could fit in my car, I saw another familiar car pull into the driveway. I looked at Lilly and she told me to drive off, she would meet me at my parent's house just outside of town.

3rd person POV

Pablo's car pulled up into the driveway and Lilly told Cassie to just start heading back to her parent's house, there were still a few boxes to pack away in the car which Lilly could fit.

As soon as Cassie drove off Pablo parked the car and got out trying to stop Cassie, having noticed all the boxes in front of the house. He walked up to Lilly and asked "What is going on?" he knew exactly what was going on but he just had to ask. Lilly only ignored him moving the boxes into her car to bring to Cassies' parents.

Pablo just kept staring at her and she was getting annoyed "What do you think Pablo? She is moving out" Pablo felt a sting in his heart, he had lost someone important to him. He wished he would have done something more to avoid Lucia but he felt trapped and idiot for letting him approach him like that. He had texted Pedri and told him everything, making sure Pedri talked to Lucia.

"Lilly, where is Cass going?" Lilly turned to him after placing the final box in her car and shutting the door.

"Somewhere far from you, your Lucky she let you keep the house, considering this was her dream house." That's when it hit Pablo really hard. He had messed up and she just lost her dream house and gave it up to him just so she could be far and unknown to him. He planned to try and talk to Cassie and take a few nights in a hotel.

"If I were her I would have kicked you out, and I am pretty sure she doesn't want you calling her Cass anymore." Pablo looked down and saw that Lilly threw the keys at him. The house keys...

He knew Lilly had left the driveway after hearing the car door shut close and the sound of the car backing out. He bent down and picked up the keys. He saw that on the key chain, Cassie had put a picture of them along with the initial "P". 

He held the key close to him. He locked his car and walked inside, what he likes to say, her house still. He didn't want to make it worse for Cassie so he decided to give her some space. He knows he would never cheat on her, he just has to prove it to her. He just wished he would also let her speak.

Pablo then just realized she would most likely be at training tomorrow because of her cousin Alvero, he could try to talk to her again. But for now, he will just have to wait and for his sake hope for the best.

Cassies' POV

I just arrived at my parent's house, I bought them this house as a "thank you" for everything they have done for me. They have always kept a bedroom just for me and I thought it was really sweet.

Once I parked I knocked on the door and within no time my mother opened the door, she immediately took me in her embrace and I started crying again, my dad then came and wrapped his hands around us. We stayed like this for a while.

After a while, my parents let go and came outside to help me unload the car. Lilly had just arrived so my dad went and helped her. Every box was brought to my room, yes my parents have always kept a room for me in their house which I thought was sweet. Once that was finished I asked Lilly if she could stay over.

She agreed and she insisted on coming with me to watch Alvero tomorrow cause I promised him.

"I am so sorry for everything you went through Cass, for what Marco did, for what Pablo did, and me" I looked up at her and just hugged her. "You are forgiven you know that, they aren't" I sighed knowing that somewhere in my heart I couldn't let go of him. 

We unpacked the boxes around my room and set up everything. I might need to find a new house, but for now, I need to be with my mom and dad. Lilly and I went into bed and slept, it reminded me of our sleepovers together when we were little and that put a smile on my face.

I had left my phone on silent because Pedri wouldn't stop calling and texting me alongside Lucia, and I don't know how she got my number.

I just ignored it and went off to sleep dreading tomorrow.

------

A/N

I am getting writer's block so chapters might be posted slower :') sorry! I know I said how the story finishes just need to rework some chapters...

But I have also been working on another book "My Childhood Best Friend" which will come out after this book :))

Thank you for reading 

Nelly