𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21 - 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝

Pablos POV

I asked Cassie to meet me in front of the restaurant as I wanted to walk in together. I got here a little earlier and waited patiently for her to come.

I got a text message 5 minutes later saying she was on her way there. Just as I put the phone away I saw someone coming and walking up to me. It took me a second to realize that Lucia appeared in front of me. Not now...

"Hey Gavi, what are you doing here?" She asked, still coming very close to me. "I am waiting for my girlfriend to come" I shot back trying to make her back up.

"Lucia, can you leave I need to" I was interrupted by Lucia kissing me, No, no no! It was a quick kiss but long enough to catch someone's attention, Lucia removed herself from me and I turned to give my full attention to Cassie who stared in shock.

Lucia had to ruin everything for me right now.

Cassies' POV

Pablo had given a kiss to Lucia, it looked like they had just finished their make-out session as soon as I arrived on the scene. Pablo noticed me immediately and ran to me. He tried to grab my hand but I backed up

"What the f*uck Pablo?" I yelled "You're kidding me right" I could just punch him right now. 

"Cass, it's not what it looks like believe me please" He had worry in his eyes but I had had enough. "Believe you? I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES" I started yelling louder which caused Pablo to stand still.

"First the beach, then at training, and now you're kissing her! No wonder you took her side at Camp Nou." I took a shaky breath and tears started rolling down my cheek. "Tell me, have you been seeing her behind my back?" I looked at Pablo, he slowly shook his head 'No'

"Of course not mi amor, she kissed-" I cut him off with my hand raised up in front of his face.

"I have heard that sentence one, too many times" I sighed "If she kissed you why didn't you back off?" I looked at him, and he took no time in wasting to answer "It was a quick kiss, you just witnessed it as she pulled off me, but I pushed her"

"Cass she is doing this on purpose, you know I would never hurt you. You have to trust me, you said you would believe me over anything" He really is taking that path

"You're an idiot, I would've taken your side no matter what but I speak for everyone when I say no one would take another person's side if they cheat on you." We kept eye contact and stayed silent for a good 5 minutes.

"Honestly I think I will move in with my parents for a while until you show me that it was Lucia who approached you." That's when his eyes widened "No Cassie please don't leave me here alone"

"Oh and you were lucky twice, I never told and never planned to tell my parents about the two bad things that happened in the past, but I am changing my mind" He looked scared and honestly I don't know if he felt horrible.

I turned around "You can drop the names and stop using my nickname. We are officially over this time, I am done give you chances and..." I took a big breath "...I am done being treated like shit"

With that I started walking towards my car, the last thing he said was "I am sorry amor" but it was too late. I need him to prove to me that he was telling the truth. That she really approached him. but honestly, I was done.

He turned out to be like Marco but without the physical abuse.

As soon as I entered the car I called Joao and told him everything that happened. He comforted me and said that he would fly out to see me. He is such a sweet friend.

Lilly was the exact same, she told me she would come by to the house and help me pack. I needed to speak to my parents because I didn't plan on sleeping in that house. 

I sat in the car in my driveway after heading home. I spoke to Lilly and Joao the whole way back.

I pressed my mom's number in my contacts and called her. She picked up in no less than a minute with a cheery voice.

"Hola, mi vida, how is everything" I took a deep breath and let out a shaky "Mama"

"Cassie, what is wrong, why are you crying" I could hear Dad shuffle next to her. "Mama, Pablo, and I are done."

"What, how come amor, what happened, you two seemed so happy with each other" That's when I broke down and told them everything in single detail including asking if I could stay with them for a while. My dad was furious while my mom was just worried. 

"Of course, you can stay here mi vida, at any time, we will be waiting for you, Pablo can be forgotten" I smiled and thanked them before hanging up. I knew that by staying with my parents Pablo wouldn't know where I am.

I stepped out of the car and went up to change into more comfortable clothes before packing all my things, waiting for Lilly to help with the rest.

------

A/N

Drama - Drama 

Do you think Cassie overreacted and should have listened to what Pablo had to say?

-also- THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS AND THE SUPPORT :DD <333

Sorry for the late post as well! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and will cya soon :))