𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10 - 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗?

It's almost been a month since we signed our agreement, tomorrow would be considered our anniversary. I plan to take Cassie out for a nice dinner on the pier. I want to tell her how I feel. It needs to come out

I am driving to Cassie's house to hang out with her, she invited me over to have lunch and chill out at her pool. I brought her a bouquet of daisies cause I know she loves them.

---

I just reached her house and parked my car in her driveway, I walked to the front door and knocked, within seconds the door flew open to see her wearing a sundress, "Pablito!" I walked in and gave her a hug. I pulled out the daisies and handed them to her. "Awh thank you, they are beautiful" Her smile was everything, you can see her shiny white teeth and dimples.

I walked in and she closed the door, rushing to the kitchen to put the flowers I got her in a vase. I followed her to the kitchen, and I saw she was preparing some chicken with salad for lunch, yum.

"Did you bring your swimsuit?" I nodded and showed her I was already wearing them, she just laughed in return. "Amor do you want to eat or swim first," she thought for a few seconds and said, let's take a swim first then eat '' She placed the vase on the Island in her kitchen before heading towards her garden.

We stepped outside and walked over to her sun chairs. I took off my shirt and placed it on the chair. I turned around to Cassie to see her in a one-piece swimsuit, but it fit her well. I couldn't stop staring and she noticed as she just pushed me into the water.

I heard her laughing and jumping in after me, "That's what you get for staring at me, Pablito" I laughed. We were swimming and splashing around when I finally got the courage to ask Cassie.

"Hey Cass, want to have dinner tomorrow?" She turned to me and smiled her sweet smile "I would love to Pablito!" I pulled her close to me and gave her a hug. I can't wait to share my feelings with her tomorrow.

---

Cassie's POV

Today is the day considered to be our "one-month anniversary" and Pablo wanted to take me out to dinner to celebrate which I thought was very nice of him.

I am now getting ready with a mini black dress and some black boots that have a little heel to them. I put effort but not too much effort into my makeup today. I straightened my hair. Today I cared about my looks, I cared because I like this man.

I stepped into my car and drove towards the restaurant, it was on the pier overlooking the ocean which I just loved. Once I arrived I stepped out of the car and walked on the pier to the restaurant.

When I reached, I told the host I was there with a man named Pablo Gavira. He immediately nodded, took a menu, and asked me to follow him. I saw Pablo sitting on his phone, I thanked the host and sat down in front of Pablo. "Hola Hermosa" I blushed

"Hola Pablito, this place is gorgeous!" I took a second to take in the scenery even if it was dark. I turned back to him to see a smile on his face. He told me he already ordered Paellas, gosh this man learned so much about me in a month.

While the food was coming we chatted about romantic stuff and stupid things and I finally opened up about my life to him more. We stayed chatting for a good 30 minutes before our food arrived.

We ate and stared at the ocean in front of us. "Pablito honestly this is the best thing anyone could do for me" He turned to me and smiled.

His sweet, warming smile.

---

We finished our meal 20 minutes ago and paid for the amazing food. Pablo took me to the end of the pier, there was barely anyone around so it was just us. We were staring into the ocean, the waves crashing made me so relaxed.

He took my hands which made me look into his eyes. He took a deep big breath "Cassie, this past month has been amazing and I enjoyed every second with you." He paused still holding my eyes and not breaking any eye contact "I thought we would finish these 4 months as just close friends, but I am wrong"

"I like you Cassie, and every day my feelings grew. I could never get rid of them and you're on my mind every second. Will you be officially mine?" I looked at him shocked, I couldn't speak, I was practically speechless. "Oh Pablito"

I smiled "Of course I will, my feelings grew for you as well."

He leaned down and kissed me, I missed his soft lips, I immediately kissed him back and I could feel him smiling. We pulled away and I hugged him. Pablo was mine and I was so happy.

He took my hand in his and we walked around the pier enjoying each other's company. Pablo and I are not fake dating anymore and it was the best.

Let's hope he isn't like Marco...