𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 30 - 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚍

The drive to Madrid was very fun and chill me and Lilly jammed too many songs on our shared playlist and even played some movies to listen to in the background. The drive wasn't long anyway, just a few hours.

Once we arrived, I could see the moving truck parked right in front of our building complex. When Lilly pulled up I saw that they had just finished unloading the boxes, so I thanked them and turned around helping Lilly unload the trunk of our car.

We had 6 bags to bring up, but thank god there was an elevator to help us with that. I went up first with my three bags because of the weight limit and Lilly would follow with her bags.

Once I stepped out I rolled the bags over to our apartment room, I stepped to the side pushing my bags against the wall and admiring the place, it looked better than online and I couldn't wait to unpack.

No, later did Lilly arrive having the same reaction as me, I laughed as I walked to the balcony, taking in the windy air as we were staying on the 6th floor. The view was amazing and the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium was in sight. I mean I could go watch games if I ever feel bored.

I may be a Barcelona fan but I have no hate towards Real Madrid, they are both amazing teams equally!

I stayed out for another few minutes before I heard Lilly yelling my name, I sighed as I made my way over. I could honestly sit out there all day.

"What is it Lills" She was standing between two bedrooms, and I presume she wanted to ask which one I wanted.

"Both rooms have a bathroom and a balcony, the only thing is, is that the right room is a bit bigger." she turned to look at me as I was thinking.

I didn't have as much stuff as Lilly and in both my parent's house and my former house my bedroom wasn't big so I picked the left room, Lilly seemed very happy with that choice as she rushed to get her stuff and unpack.

I giggled as I followed her to grab my things. Today is going to be one long day. Thank god we start the movie in a week, we have time to settle in.

2 hours later

As I was finishing up my closet, cause yes I started with that first, I got a call from my parents. I guess they just want to make sure everything is ok with me here.

I answered the call

"Hola Mija, como esta todo en Madrid" (Hello, daughter how is everything in Madrid)

"Todo bien Mamá" (All good Mom) I smiled "I am just fixing up my room"

She smiled back "That's good amor, sorry I just wanted to check up on you"

"It's ok mama, I am glad, hey I'll call you in a bit when I finish ok?" She nodded her head and sent kisses before ending the call.

I had to because I knew if I stayed on I would have never finished, I do get distracted easily when talking with someone on the phone, which is common.

Anyway, now that I finished with my clothes, it's time to figure out how I want to lay out the furniture in my room.

Another 3 hours later

My room is complete, and I love how it looks.

When you enter the room you can immediately see my desk, above my desk is a board with photos, schedules, and any other important information that I need to visually see. At the other end of the room is my bed sitting in the middle with a nightstand on the right side of the bed. On the left side of my bed is a small chair to sit on and under all that is an enormous fluffy carpet. Around the walls of my room are our LED lights and pictures of me, my family, and my friends. Then there is a big sliding door to my balcony where I set up a small table and two chairs to have when I want to enjoy sitting outside in the nice weather with Lilly.

The stadium however can be viewed from the balcony in the living room but from what I can see is still equally amazing, especially during the night when everything is lit up.

I was sitting outside chatting with my mother cause I promised I would when Lilly came and joined me with some cups of tea.

You would tell us to go out and explore but we are both exhausted, especially Lilly since she wanted to design the whole apartment, and I let her because her taste in interior designing is better than mine, and also it was quite late at night.

I smiled as I hung up with Mom, she seemed really tired as well and I turned my attention to Lilly

"I can't wait to start shooting" she stated keeping her eyes on the front and admiring the sky

"I agree, and it's our second movie together but as main characters!" I almost shouted

She laughed and turned to me "Can't wait"

We both turned back staring into the lighted-up city hearing the sound of chatter and cars. Letting the wind brush through our hair as we sip our tea waiting for our food to arrive. 

I feel happy to be here

and a fresh start here will be perfect

------

A/N

HELLO, MY LOVELIES :D

I finished my science exam and I feel half-half about it - but hey I have 2 exams next week and I AM FREEEEE >:)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

See ya soon :DD

Nelly