𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 42 - 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍

July 20th 2034

"Pablo can you please make sure Nico is wearing something nice, I need to dress Aurora," I asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Sure amor" he replied, kissing my cheek before making his way into Nico's room.

It's been 5 wonderful years since I have been married to Pablo and it honestly feels like just yesterday. After our wedding, we traveled all over the coast of Europe enjoying each other's company before deciding that we wanted to start a family.

Almost 3 years ago I gave birth to a little boy named Nico. He has stolen Pablos features, almost a copy-paste, but I don't mind it. Just last year I gave birth to this gorgeous little girl that we decided to name after Pablo's sister Aurora. She has a mix between me and Pablo's features.

As of right now, we are getting ready to go out for breakfast with Pedri and Lilly who also have a little girl named Sofia who is following her father's footsteps on becoming a football player.

"Don't you look pretty" I cooed, placing a small bow in Aurora's hair that matched her yellow sunflower dress and little yellow shoes. I myself was wearing a blue dress with some wedges, I had my hair down and did some light makeup.

Pablo earlier was wearing a Polo white shirt with some blue cargo and his grey Jordans which honestly suited him very well. Even after all these eyes, he can still make me feel weak.

Aurora sat on my hip while I walked over to Nico's room to see what was happening. Once I opened the door I saw both boys with plastic swords fighting each other. I smiled as they continued to play till I noticed Nicos untied shoes. This one is literally following his father's steps

"Nico can Mama tie your shoelaces, you will get hurt," I said, placing Aurora on a little chair.

"No! If I stop, daddy is going to win!" he yelled, and just a few seconds after he tripped and fell face flat on the floor, lucky there was a fluffy carpet but he started crying.

"Oh baby, I told you," I said as I walked to him, lifting him up and placing him on the bed to start tying his laces.

"Next time just be careful," I said kissing his forehead before lifting him up, he lay his head on my shoulder still sniffling.

I turned my head and glared and Pablo "Your shoelace problem is a bad influence and didn't I say to make sure he was ready"

"Sorry mi amor," he said softly.

"Can you take Aurora since I already have Nico, oh and did you pack their bags in the car?" I asked as I watched him take the little one.

"Yes I did, we should go before we run late, Pedri did text me that they are 5 minutes away," he said as we walked out of the room and made our way into the car.

Once I took a seat at the front I gave Nico his tablet to distract him because he can't sit down for a very long time, he can be very active and I don't want that to bother Aurora when she is the opposite and can immediately fall asleep when inside the car.

"They aren't alike at all" I giggled as I turned to admire my two little ones in the back while Pablo chuckled.

He started the car and we drove towards the restaurant. It was a new one that opened up that was near the beach which of course we had to try but it was 30 minutes away so we needed to leave early.

Pablo placed his hand on my thigh while driving towards the restaurant and we engaged in a small conversation towards the restaurant about house renovations because we wanted to add a few things around the house.