₀.₃

★☆★☆★

𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖱𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝖣𝖺𝗒

★☆★☆★

I am sitting outside in my garden, just by the entrance letting the warm breeze hit me and dance through my hair, it feels good. Although Pablo knows very little about my past with Marco, to a good extent, he doesn't need to know more. The only other person who knows besides my parents is my best friend Lilly, who right now has moved back to Argentina for a few months to start her second movie.

I just wish I was there with her, but work here says otherwise. I have been texting her to see how she has been but she hasn't been answering any of my messages, she has been leaving me on 'read'. I know she is busy but surely she has five minutes to spare. Yes, I sound overdramatic but I have been asking how the shooting was going and also venting some of the problems I have been facing just a few months ago. She is really the only friend I fully trust.

I was just lost in my thoughts, gazing at the trees moving in the wind that I didn't realize someone was approaching and that they took a seat next to me. Pablo came outside, he placed his hand on my back making me jump out of my trance which made him snatch his hand back.

I turned to face him, mouthing sorry, watching as his gaze was soft and he did have a rather nice smile, I may have scooted just a little closer to him, for some reason feeling happy now that he was out here and I wasn't alone.

"I may not know the whole story, but I am really sorry for what you had to go through," He said softly watching as he shifted his head from briefly looking at the sky to me.

"I am sorry as well," I said when his gaze met mine again, watching as he looked at me in pure confusion.

"For what, you did nothing I was the one being an idiot," He said as I chuckled seeing a smile appear on his face again before we both turned our attention to the light blue sky above us.

We stayed for a good thirty minutes, almost just enjoying the weather presented outside, both in a world of our own and just enjoying each other's company.

"Cassie, would you like to watch the Supercopa in Riyadh, it's in a little over two weeks?" He asked, which took me by surprise, it did make me snap my head towards him, he was inviting me to his game, which is good for publicity in terms of the contract but I also felt like it was too soon.

"I will think about it" I just responded, to which he smiled before looking down at his phone claiming he had to rush over to a quick meeting but said that if I wanted to we could just chill and watch a movie, which was perfectly fine by me.

I walked him to the door after sitting for another few seconds, before making my way to the couch to sit down and wait for him, I pulled out my phone and opened Instagram, and I saw that Lilly had posted a new story. Maybe this would give me some insight into how things were going. I clicked on it and it looked like she was sitting talking to the camera.

She talked about how things were going for her on set but just after a few minutes, she said some things that did feel like a stab in the chest.

"Never really liked Cassie Mills"

"Her texting me all the time is so annoying"

"I don't care about her and her problems"

"I found someone new that I feel like is better, her name is Christina"

"Only used her to help me get into acting"

So she really never liked me and only used me so she herself could get into acting. Let's keep in mind that she and I have been best friends for fifteen years, almost sixteen. But according to her comments, I suppose it was years full of crap.