𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15 - 𝙿𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗

We are currently on the road toward Pablo's house. He still lives with his mom because he was looking for a place to live. I know it's weird for a 20-year-old, but I only moved from my parents a year ago after Marco. I have met her before and she adores me, even his sister, lets's just say that his family was very open-armed with me.

I am still a little shaken by what happened last night with Marco. Pablo could see that as he placed his hand on top of mine. I turned and gave a small smile, he returned the gesture and pulled into the driveway.

I got out of the car and waited for him so we could walk in together, he said that his parents had left town for a while and he already spoke to his parents and they were more than happy. He unlocked the door and we stepped in. I admired his house because this was actually my first time, I then followed him up to his room which was big.

He had his jersey hung up and clothes on the floor everywhere. His desk was the only thing clean. I jumped onto his bed and just lay there, he followed and lay next to me, "Your messy Pablo" I giggled and he smiled "Sorry" he laughed I smiled

"Well, let's get packed shall we" I got up from the bed and took a box and wrapping paper, and started packing things away, he got up and packed his suitcase filled with clothes.

"Sorry if I am forcing you out of your house to live with me" I continued shoving things in boxes but stopped to look at him. He had a soft smile "You never forced me amor, I am happy you asked" He then went back to his suitcase and finished packing.

3 hours later

The final box was taped up and pushed next to the front door. I was left alone in the room and admired his empty room. This was a big step for him and I am excited for us as a couple to take it. He appeared behind me and wrapped his hand around my waist.

"I'll say I will miss being around my parents but at least I will be with you mi amor" I turned around and he had a smile on his face. He took my hand and we went downstairs to pack the boxes away in the car. We took the boxes one by one and loaded them into the car.

Once he loaded the last box we stepped into the car and drove back to my place. The whole ride we talked, I loved being around Pablo, he was everything to me, but my trust is still growing after what happened the last time.

Once we arrived we once again unpacked the trunk and moved all the boxes to my bedroom which would now be known as our bedroom.

"I will go cook something to eat let me know if you need help and move anything around amor" I smiled and kissed his cheek as I made my way downstairs to start cooking, I decided to make some Pasta as it was quick and frankly easy, I know I could have ordered food but I didn't want to. I wanted to cook my first meal for him in his new home.

---

Once the food was finished I went upstairs and saw the boxes folded outside the door, I stepped into the room and his stuff around the room. He was sitting in bed exhausted, he looked up at me and mentioned for me to sit next to him. "Come mi amor" he whispered, I walked to him and sat down with my head on his shoulder rubbing his back.

"Sorry I should have helped," I said, thinking that cooking wasn't the best option "No it's ok amor, I am happy to be with you" I smiled I felt like his moving in was a little bit quick but then again I love being around him and we practically spend each day together.

"Let's go eat and watch a movie shall we" I stood up from the bed and pulled Pablo up with me, he wrapped his hand around my shoulder and we walked downstairs to eat.

I placed the food into plates and brought it to the couch while Pablo was getting us some drinks. I sat on the couch and pulled out a movie to start watching, and Pablo came just in time.

He placed the drinks down, sat next to me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. I finally picked a movie and we started eating while watching 101 Dalmatians.

I felt safe that Pablo was next to me and will always be next to me. I love you Pablito. 

------

A/N

Thank you for reading and almost 200 reads !!

More chapters to come!

Please follow and vote <3

Nelly