₀.₂

★☆★☆★

𝖠𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗒

★☆★☆★

Pablo's  P O V

I have heard about Cassie Mills and I have seen her star in a movie once before, and don't get me wrong she is a stunning person and I am sure any guy would be lucky to have her. But I myself am not looking for a relationship right now, even if it's described as fake. But of course, my PR manager, Sara refused and insisted on going on with the idea.

Maybe if I ignored her and only interacted with her when needed, she would do the same and we could both get past these four months quicker. Anyway after Sara said I had to go with Cassie, we both made our way to her car, which was really nice if you ask me, it was a Mercedes-Benz G-Class. I got inside the car and immediately went on my phone, waiting for her to also get in.

Once she got herself in the car, ready and seated she turned to me, asking me "So do you want to do anything?"

That was the last thing I wanted to do, I wasn't in the mood to spend the rest of my day with her so I opened the GPS on her car and just typed in my home address and just asked if she could take me home. She only nodded her head in agreement before pulling out of the cafe's parking lot and onto the main road towards where I live.

Although I couldn't help but feel as though my voice was a little harsh when I asked her to take me home, but then again why should I care? 

The ride was silent, I just stayed scrolling through my Instagram feed on my phone. After around twenty minutes, I arrived home, sparing no time in waiting to get out.

She did turn to face me and I felt like she was about to say something but before she could I slammed the door as I walked out and heard a faint scream. I turned towards her car and saw her on the verge of tears before she quickly drove off and turned the corner of the street at a rather high speed.

Why did she scream when I slammed the door? I admit maybe I shouldn't have done that but did something happen in her past life, but also why did it look like she was almost on the verge of tears?

I took a deep breath before I turned back around and entered my house. I needed to find out, maybe I could talk to her tomorrow if she is willing to after my attitude, I just needed her number. So I texted Sara to ask Cassie's PR manager for Cassie's number.

It wouldn't hurt to get to know her, we would be spending the next four months together more often anyway, plus it's only four months and who knows maybe at the end of it we could become really good friends. But overall being nicer to her wouldn't hurt.

★☆★☆★

Cassies' P O V | The following day

I had my day off today which was really what I needed to be honest, I woke up late today, and honestly, it felt good to sleep in for once in my life. I did check the time, on the clock that was next to my bed, refusing to pick up my phone just yet and it was almost midday, but I didn't mind.

I haven't forgotten about yesterday, and that now stupidly reminds me of my past with my ex, which really I should just stop thinking about, but I also can't help but feel embarrassed about how I reacted to a car door closing. Stupid past.

But I am sure a little cleaning while listening to music in the background will help me relax and keep my mind at ease.

I pushed myself out of bed before going into the bathroom to get ready for the day, there wasn't much to do, I just did the essentials and threw on a hoodie and some sweatpants, honestly one of my favorite things to wear, and I stayed in some fuzzy socks.