𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14 - 𝙿𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜

Pablos POV 

Me and Cassie are sitting in her room watching movies on Disney +. We did order food which we finished a while ago but as of right now, Cassie is cuddled up next to me while she is asleep. I have my arm in her hair stroking it, she looks so peaceful and honestly, I would stay in this position forever.

I am scrolling through my phone and see so many pictures of me and her, that's when I got a Facetime call from Pedri, out of all the times he would call it has to be now.

I tried to wiggle my way out but she wouldn't let go "Answer him" So I stayed and answered the phone.

"Hola little Pablito, how's life?" Pedri asked, he must have been bored since we didn't have practice today.

"Good, I am with Cassie" I smiled as I looked down at her, still stroking her hair. "Oh my, did I interrupt something here?" He smirked through the phone. I rolled my eyes and before I could answer Cassie replied with a "vete a la mierda Pedro" (F*uck off Pedro), I laughed as I saw Pedris' expression.

"What did that offend you Pedrito, hmm," I said still laughing as Pedri pulled out the middle finger at me.

"Oh by the way Lucia is going back to Madrid tomorrow so we thought we would throw her a small party tonight, making sure she keeps away from Cassie-"

"Not going" she interrupted Pedri and I agreed, that didn't end well for both of us last time, I wouldn't want to go as well. "Right Pedri, you enjoy the party with her me and Cassie will just chill at her house"

That's when a female voice joined the call, looks like she was next to Pedri. "Really Gavi, you don't want to see me before tomorrow!" I rolled my eyes and the phone turned to her "Not after how you treated my girlfriend, I am not coming"

"She is ok.. Come on-" I felt rage inside of me "No Lucia, I will not come until you learn to respect Cassie. She has a burn that could take more than a year to heal, we only asked you to get her to water not burn her f*ucking arm." I heard little giggles and turned to see Cassie smiling and looking at me, she then raised her hand and stuck up a finger at Lucia who groaned and hung up the call.

I turned to Cass and gave her a kiss on the head, she positioned herself on my chest and fell fast asleep again. I went back to scrolling on my phone. Soon after I felt tired and before I knew it I was laying my head on top of Cassie drifting away to sleep.

---

Cassies' POV 

I woke up to the sound of banging at the door, I turned over to see Pablo fast asleep, he looked so cute. I pushed myself up and managed to make my way downstairs. The banging continued which freaked me out a bit but my idiot self still opened the door to...Marco

"Hey Cass, how are you?" He asked as he allowed himself inside my house. I started freaking out. "Marco please just leave me alone" He turned to me and looked at me with a smirk. He pushed me and pinned me against the wall and got really close to me.

"Did you miss me little one, hmm" I turned my face away but with his hand, he held my face tight and pushed it to face him? The look in his devil eyes scared me and his grip on my waist was strong. "You leave me and then head for someone in Barcelona is it, you little sl*t" I tried to wiggle my way out but he let go of my face and slapped it, once again the slap was strong enough to create some bleeding.

I yelled at the top of my lungs hoping to wake up Pablo. But that just got me another slap on the face and pushed me to the ground. A few minutes later I heard footsteps moving around upstairs and making their way down. Soon enough Pablo was standing behind me. I picked myself up and stood behind him. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to Cassie, is that a problem?" He smirked and made eye contact with me which made me squeeze Pablo's hands more. "As her boyfriend standing in front of her crazy ex, yes it is a problem"

He moved his gaze to Pablo "Crazy, what makes you think that"

"Why was she on the floor with her mouth bleeding and hand bruised?" Pablo said, pushing me away from him. He moved closer to Marco and gave him a punch directly to the nose, causing Marco to grab his nose and stumble back. "Get out of her house, and never come back"

Pablo must have scared Marco cause he left without hesitation but did say "This isn't finished" Once the door closed Pablo turned around and pulled me into a hug. I sobbed in his chest, I was crying out of fear, he had found where I lived and could come in at any time.

I wasn't thinking straight still so I don't know what I was thinking when I asked "Pablo move in with me" I looked him in the eyes with fear, and without hesitation, he nodded his head and mouthed a yes. "I will mi amor, after what just happened I can't leave you alone"

"He knows my house, he knows where I live, I never told him!" I screamed out of breath. Pablo hugged me again and stroked my back trying to calm me down which was working.

"Amor, I will move in with you, but I want you to come to my practices when you don't have work just for a few months" I looked up at him "What about Xavi? Would he mind?"

He shook his head and said, "He likes you but I will ask him. I don't want you hurt while I am away please mi vida" Those names were the death of me. I nodded and dug my head into his chest. "Cass we can go back tomorrow since we are both free" I simply nodded and smiled as he smiled back at me.

"Cassie I promise I won't ever leave your side" He kissed my forehead and we walked back to OUR room and went back to bed. With him by my side

------

A/N

I am back - sorry for the wait!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter 

Please follow and vote?!

Nelly