𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 36 - 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 '𝚗' 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

There was no traffic in the morning when we left the apartment and driving back was smooth, we will arrive at my parent's house in a little less than an hour and I am so excited.

"Ok Lilly, why does this drive seem longer even with barely any traffic" I whined as I lay in my seat with my headphones listening to the chatter of a movie I was watching play in my ears.

She just chuckled in return "We will be there soon, your really excited to be back"

I just rolled my eyes playfully and went back to watching my movie, just begging for time to move faster for once in my life. I also know my mom will have a big feast prepared for us when we arrive so I made sure to only eat something small in the morning.

I am glad to be going back home

1 hour later

Lilly had reached the compound where my parents live, I haven't seen them in so long and I just can't wait a second longer. Once she makes the turn into my parent's driveway I notice some other cars parked around as well, I assume my parents invited some people over.

Lilly parked the car and watched me as I rushed out the door and immediately rang the doorbell.

"Clam down Cass" she giggled as she followed up behind me, waiting with me patiently for the door to open. After a few seconds, I could hear chatter on the other side of the door as well as keys jingling within the lock to unlock the door.

I watched as the door handle moved along with the door to see my parents standing there with open arms. I smiled as I gave them a hug, and they hugged me back.

"So glad you're back mi vida, you need to tell us all about it, but for now you have some other visitors waiting to see you" my mom pointed to the living room where I saw 2 standing next to the couch

I turned to my parents who also welcomed Lilly with open arms as well before helping her bring in all our stuff. Once I was halfway to the couch I saw one of them run up and squeeze me in a tight hug.

"I missed you too, Pedri" I laughed as I wrapped my arms around him. He smiled as he let me go

"I can't wait to watch your Movie Cassie" He placed his hand on my shoulder before making his way to Lilly.

I may have forgotten to mention that they started slowly dating. After their last day in Madrid, they have kept in close contact and Pedri asked Lilly if she wanted to go out with him once she was back in Barcelona. I think they will make an amazing couple, that's for sure.

After watching Pedri walk out the door I turned to Pablo who stood there, I opened my arms and he slowly came and hugged me, tighter than both my parents and Pedri, I think I couldn't breathe anymore. But that was the last thing on my mind.

I took in his scent and let my hands roam his fluffy hair while we stayed hugging for a good few minutes before I heard him mumble something.

"You are never leaving for that long again" and I just laughed at that thought. We pulled away and that's when Lilly, Pedri, and my parents walked in with all the stuff from Madrid.

"Vamos, let's eat before the food gets cold and you can tell us all about how the shooting for the Movie went," my mom said, pushing everyone to sit at the table filled with her yummy food.

I was in the middle of Lilly who was on my right and Pablo who was on my left, and across from us was my parents and Pedri. Once everyone had something on their plates conversation started to pick up, mostly about how life was in Madrid, my parents asked the most questions. I was more than happy to share every little detail.

"Oh Mama, Papa, if we ever want to spend time in Madrid, our manager Tina let us keep the apartment, so now we have a place to stay when we go to Madrid" I smiled as my parents look at each other with a smile

"That's very kind of her mija, we will be going sometime" My dad shared as my mom nodded her head in agreement.

"So tell us, what have you guys been up to in Barcelona while we were away?" Lilly asked as now the conversation shifted to hearing mostly the boys and my parents talk about what they did while we were away.

After a while Lilly and Pedri went up to my room to go and talk and have their private time, while my parents had a meeting with a friend that they couldn't cancel so it was just me and Pablo.

We were sitting outside in the garden enjoying the nice breeze and having a light conversation with each other. It was a lot of catching up that we didn't want to talk about in front of others. It was relaxing to be outside with the wind playing in my hair and the sun beginning to set within an hour or two.

Next to the person I am beginning to fall for again

We stopped talking for a few minutes and that's when I started to get lost in my own thoughts but was interrupted by a question from Pablo, one I honestly wanted to put off for today, especially at this moment.

"Cass, maybe we should go to the Beach and have a talk, you know about...past events" he only looked at me when he mumbled the last part. As much as I wanted to say no, it was best to have this conversation.

"That's a good idea" I replied, lifting myself and walking inside to put on my shoes.

I grabbed a pair of keys, texted my parents and Lilly, and finally made my way toward the nearest beach with Pablo next to me.

I hope this conversation ends well...

------

A/N

Hello <33 

Ok I know I said it's summer and I will have more time to write, well traveling and school says otherwise, there is stuff I need to prepare for school and also I will be traveling a lot so I promise I will try to post when I possibly can!!

Nelly