𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20 - 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎...

Today Pablo invited me for a nice dinner date at a seafood restaurant that sits next to the water, my favorite restaurant! I was excited and I can't wait, I do say that these past weeks have been a roller coaster of events.

It was not until a few hours and today was my last day of the week with a free schedule so I decided to do my shopping for the upcoming week and clean around the house a bit, Pablo has to be at training the whole day and we decided to meet at the restaurant since he finishes very late.

I am currently in the car and making my way over to my local supermarket to purchase some groceries, I did have a pretty long list. I parked the car at the entrance of the store and hopped out, making my way over to grab a trolley.

I stepped inside the store and headed for the produce section. Most things on the list can be found here. After I moved into different aisles gathering house snacks. Some people did recognize me and asked me for pictures and I happily took them. After 3 hours but felt like forever shopping I finally paid and left the store.

I decided to stop at a drive-thru to grab myself some lunch cause it was 1:30 pm in the afternoon and I was hungry.

---

Finally, I arrived home, I ate my lunch first and then started unpacking the bags, placing everything in its correct place. Since I like to be organized this took me about an hour but to be fair I did have a lot of groceries anyway.

Afterward, I went up to my room and prepared my outfit for tonight and also for tomorrow plus my work bag as well. I must say that my popularity grew but I can only feel bad about it because I feel like I was suing Pablo to gain popularity. I could talk to him about tonight anyway.

I made my way downstairs and got out my cleaning supplies and started cleaning the house while listening to music. You may think I am crazy but I cleaned up every inch of the house in surprisingly little less than 3 hours..

Pablo booked dinner a little later than usual, but I don't mind. In little less than a week it would be considered our 2nd month anniversary. I find it crazy to think I fell in love with this boy from a signed contract.

Actually, I have been speaking more and more to Lilly and we have become close again. She decided to finish her shoot back here in Barcelona, she moved back a quickly ago but I didn't see her much because of Joao.

I looked at the time and saw that I had time to spare, to sit and watch a movie or chill on my phone before I had to start getting ready. I opened Instagram and started scrolling through my feed, just the per-usual posts I come across.

I kept checking the time but it was going so slowly and I hated it.

---

I am up in my room getting ready as I have to meet Pablo in a little less than an hour. I have my outfit on which is a black dress that is not so mini but not so long. I had on some nice, but small, heeled boots and I am currently working on my make-up.

Pablo said that he wanted to meet outside the restaurant and that we would go in together.

I finished my make-up and packed my small bag. I walked towards my door and made my way to my car. I sat inside and drove off to the restaurant.

It wasn't far from home, it was around 20-25 minutes. I arrived earlier because the streets were asleep. The parking was around the back of the restaurant so I drove there. I parked my car and shut the door behind me walking towards the entrance.

As I was making my way around I saw something,

Something that just made me freeze in my place

Something that broke my heart into pieces...

------

A/N

A little bit of a shorter chapter!! - It's been sitting waiting to be uploaded, I am not sure when the next post will be cause I am caught up with exams... I will try to get it in by Tuesday or Wednesday !!

Thank you for almost 1000 reads <33 

it means so much to me - hope you enjoyed reading it!!

Nelly