𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 27 - 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚍

I am in the backseat of my parent's car as they are driving me home. I am happy to be leaving the hospital after staying for I don't know how long. I would be leaving for Madrid in about a week so I had to pack and be ready.

Lilly had rented out a very big moving truck, and I mean big. It could fit all her stuff plus mine. The truck was coming by in 5 days so I needed to have everything more or less prepared.

After a good few hours, we arrived home, I am allowed to walk but not a lot so when packing I will be needing some help. I stepped out of the car and my mother helped me get inside the house to my room.

I entered my room and immediately sat on my bed. "Mi Vida, please call me if anything, and rest" I nodded and got comfortable, I laid back on my bed just scrolling through my phone.

I suddenly got a text from Pablo but on Instagram, damn I forgot I didn't block him on there.

@Pablogavi

Hey Cassie, would you like to hang out with Pedri and me tomorrow?

I started at the message. I mean Pedri is going to be there so it's not that awkward but still, he is my ex. I mean being friends with him won't be so bad.

I have also decided to keep going to Madrid between my family, Lilly, and Joao. I didn't want him to know.

Ok, that's a lie, everyone except Pablo knows about me going to Madrid and I hope they don't tell him anytime soon cause I am sure he will want to come. I want to go to Madrid for many reasons, one is that it's for a new movie with Lilly, two I can get a fresh start and three I can clear my head and maybe come back and see how life takes me from there.

@Cassie_Mils

Uhm, yea sure

I sighed as I closed my phone and lay in my bed just trying to relax for once.

Sitting here thinking, I feel like everything between me and Pablo moved a little too fast, we only dated for a little while and then broke-up as if that makes much sense. But honestly, I think it's for the better, maybe taking a slow start next time would be much better.

The doctor advised me to start slow walks tomorrow to help with my leg. I heard a knock at the door and saw my mom come in with two plates of food followed by Joao. I smiled and moved into my bed to give myself space for Joao to have a seat.

"Hey, sorry to drop in, I thought we could chill at home today cause I have to fly back tomorrow." I smiled and nodded in agreement, at least I won't be bored for the rest of the day.

I pulled out my laptop and opened Disney +, looking for a movie to watch. It did remind me of Pablo and I always watched movies together, but right now that's not important.

I pulled up 'Jessie' and we started eating our meals, my mom had made me Paellas and I was thrilled. I am lucky to have these people in my life, that I know I can always count on.

Pedri did text me when I was in the car saying that Lucia would be moving to America to start fresh. I am happy she apologized for what she did and I hope for the best in life for her.

We enjoyed the food as we watched episodes for 3 hours, before closing the laptop and playing online and board games with each other. But of course, he did have to go home after a while since he needed to pack, he leaves early in the morning.

I was once again sitting in bed, just in my own thoughts and excited about the Movie, I would be in the lead role with Lilly.

I got out of my bed and walked around my room slowly to relax my muscles. After that, I made my way to my bathroom and got myself ready for bed. The past months have been an adventure for sure.

I changed into my Pajamas and made myself comfortable in bed, putting a movie on my phone to help me fall asleep better.

---

I woke up the following day feeling refreshed. I am meant to meet Pablo later on in the afternoon, so I have the morning to relax and later get ready. I sat in bed on my phone scrolling through Instagram for about an hour before pushing myself to get out of bed.

I went down and had some breakfast first, I told my parents that I would go see Pedri. I couldn't say Pablo cause I knew my dad would lash out at me. Once I finished I went upstairs and got myself dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie.

I put the brace on my leg and ordered an Uber to pick me up because I still can't drive.

While I was waiting for it to come I fixed my hair and I didn't bother with make-up. I got my bag ready with my essentials cause I don't live in the city anymore and can't go back and forth.

The car arrived after around 10 minutes and I went out. I stepped into the car and it drove me off towards my old house. It took once again a good hour or so, but I watched a downloaded movie to pass the time till I reached.

Once we arrived I thanked the driver and stepped out of the car, admiring my house. I miss it so much. I looked at the garage and saw Pedris' little mini Cooper, which made me relieved. I don't know why I agreed to this. But here I am...

I walked slowly to the front door and knocked, waiting anxiously. 

------

A/N

Hello :))

This was a little rushed so sorry if there is errors or stuff don't make sense, if anything let me know!!

Nelly