𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 41 - 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜

April 7th, 2029 - 1 year later

Pablos POV

Standing at the front and waiting for her to make her way down the aisle, Pedri was my best man and was standing behind me while Lilly was Cassie's maid of honor, she stood on the other side holding our wedding rings.

The music started playing and people started to stand up and that's when I spotted her, walking down the aisle in her beautiful white dress, her dad walking her down. The girl I fell in love with through a contract almost 8 years ago.

We made eye contact and I watched as a smile grew on her face, then she arrived next to me, she gave her father a kiss on the cheek and I helped her step up next to me and I held onto her hands never breaking eye contact.

"You look beautiful mi amor" I whispered watching her cheeks still grow red when I say that name.

"Thank you Pablito" She smiled and so did I cause I loved that nickname, especially when Cassie said it

The marriage officiant started speaking, but I only focused my attention on her admiring her eyes shining in the light with her soft smile. Then got to the part to share our vows, her words were truly amazing and I could see that she was getting emotional from mine. I whipped the tears with my hand whispering I love you once she finished.

After Lilly approached us with the rings as I took hers and placed it on her finger watching as she admired it and after she took my ring and placed it on my finger. Once that was done I held her hands once again waiting for the officiant to continue.

~

"Do you Pablo Martín Páez Gavira do you take Cassie Marie Mills to be your wife" the officiant spoke as all eyes fell on me

"I do" I watched as her smile grew.

"Cassie Marie Mills do you take Pablo Martín Páez Gavira to be your husband" Once again all eyes fell on her as she nodded her head

"I do" she spoke softly

"You may now kiss the bride" I pulled her close to me and gave her a passionate kiss as we heard the cheers and joy of the people we invited. Once I stepped away I held her hand as we turned around waving at everyone.

She is now officially Cassie Maire Gavira which makes me incredibly happy. She finally has my last name.

We walked down the aisle making our way outside to where the party was which was beautifully designed. We let go of each other's hands and started greeting our guests together. It took us a while but we were happy to have everyone we invited come and share this special day with us.

Most of all I am happy to have Cassie as my wife

Cassie's POV

Pablo and I are sitting at our table that is shared with Pablos best man and my maid of honor. This day honestly means the world to me and will forever be a memory. I am so happy to be able to spend the rest of my life with my husband.

Food was being served along with drinks, I looked towards Lilly to see that she disappeared and was on stage holding a microphone.

"Hello everyone" The chatter faded and all eyes fell on her, I laid my head on Pablo's shoulder ready to hide my face in case she starts embarrassing me.

"First of all I want to say a big congratulations to the bride and groom, Mr. and Mrs. Gavira, they are amazing people and great friends to have around, they are a strong couple as they have been through a lot. Cassie and I have been friends for as long as I can remember and honestly, anyone would be lucky to have her. She is kind, sweet, caring, and maybe sometimes a bit forgetful but overall a perfect person. Pablo is one who won't lose hope of achieving his dreams especially when chasing Cassie, I may have hated him at the start but that changed over time. Only meeting through work to 6 years later sharing the same last name, they are the definition of meant to be, to the bride and groom" Once she placed the microphone down I stood up and clapped trying my best to not cry a lot.

Once she walked over to the table I ran and gave her the biggest hug "Thank you Lilly for everything"

We sat back down and enjoyed some food together, having conversations surprisingly a lot about the future but I didn't mind at all.

After a while Pablo and I were called on the dance floor to have our first dance as husband and wife. He stood up from his seat and held off his hand for me to take which I did and we walked onto the dance floor. There was a slow song that we both picked out and started dancing and soon other couples joined us on the floor.

I looked into his brown eyes and smiled before laying my head on his chest, swaying ever so slightly to the music, just enjoying each other's company. 

The setting was perfect, the wedding is taking place in Greece near the beautiful beaches of Mykonos of course as the sun starts to make its way down towards the sea.

"Getting married here is amazing Pablo," I said softly, lifting my head back up and looking into his eyes once again.

"Being married to you is amazing" he replied back with a small smirk on his face as I playfully rolled my eyes before giving him a kiss.

After a few more minutes our song ended and everyone clapped, I searched the crowd and found my parents sitting at a table watching us.

"Amor, I'll go talk to my parents," I said squeezing his hand

"Ok" he kissed my temple and I watched as he walked over to his family while I started making my way to mine.

"Mama, Papa" I embraced them in a warm tight hug.

"Thank you for coming, I know you still don't approve of Pablo fully Papa but I am happy you are here" My mom giggled as he shrugged his shoulders

"Mija I would never miss your wedding, ever. Yes Pablo is still on my radar but as long as you're happy and he promises never to hurt you again then I am ok" I giggled as I take him into a side hug

"Gracias Papa" I smiled

My parents and I caught up for a few minutes, and I was happy to be able to get a moment with them. They have done so much for me and helped me throughout my good and bad times.

"Mi Vida, I hate to interrupt but someone is waiting for you," my mom said pointing to a figure holding out his hand for me, I chuckled as I stood up waving to my parents and making my way over to my husband

"What's wrong amor," I asked as I approached him

"We are near a beach, why don't we go for a walk, no?" I smiled as we told everyone to enjoy the evening and that we will return shortly after.

We started making our way down, I removed my heels and dug my feet into the sand enjoying the last of the sunset. I held Pablo's hand and we walked closer to the water watching as the water stood still.

"Mi amor, I promise to never hurt you again, you mean everything to me especially now that you are my wife and known as Mrs. Cassie Gavira, I love you" I smiled as I cupped his face pulling him in for a soft passionate kiss

"I love you more than anything Pablito," I said as we broke away from the kiss.

I lay my head on his chest as we continue to watch the last rays of sun sink into the ocean before heading back.

Today will always be my favorite day, the day I became Pablos wife

The day I am now known as Cassie Maire Gavira,

~

She lay her head on my chest after giving me one of her soft kisses that I will always love. I hugged her waist watching as the sky started turning dark with little white dots in the sky that were lighting up the sky.

Today will always be my number one memory, the day when I can officially call Cassie my wife

The day that she finally took my last name as Cassie Maire Gavira

------

A/N

SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER :'(

Sorry for the late upload !!

Another (small) sneak peek at the next book (Just a Dare to You)

'Surely he can't be falling for her'

'No, she is nothing but a dare to him'.

Cyaaa!!

Nelly