𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 34 - 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜

The sound of my alarm was ringing in my ears as I reached over to stop it from ringing any further. Today we had to be at the studio around 11:00 am so I made sure to get up early and get ready.

I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom to get myself ready for the day. It doesn't take me so long because I dress casually everyday, especially since we change into our characters' clothes for the movie.

Once I got out of the bathroom I made my way to the kitchen to start cooking for Lilly and the boys. I think eggs would make everyone happy

As I was making the eggs Lilly walked into the kitchen and was surprisingly ready.

"Morning Cass" she stated before walking to the fridge to grab some orange juice.

"Morning, you're up and ready" I chuckled as she playful rolled her eyes at me.

"What are you making?" She walked towards me to see what was being cooked in the pan

"Some eggs for you all, speaking of which can you wake up the boys? I know they take forever to get ready" She laughed and disappeared into the living room to wake the boys up.

Once I finished I placed the pan in the middle and set up the table for us to eat, I also chopped some vegetables and toasted some bread to have along with the eggs. I pulled out some water and orange juice on the table as well. Now I just waited for the rest to join me.

Around 10 minutes later all three walked into the kitchen, I placed my phone down and smiled.

"Morning," Pablo said, taking a seat next to me, almost as if he was rushing to grab the seat that was next to me. I could hear Pedri and Lilly giggling in the background, but ignored them.

"Good morning everyone, I made some eggs" I said with a smile as everyone picked out what they wanted to have. Just like last night we ate and picked up a casual conversation until it was time to head to the studio.

But during that whole time I could feel a pair of eyes, every time I turned to Pablo he had his eyes on me and never took them off, not even when the others talked. It was like he was admiring me, which I didn't mind.

After around an hour we decided to make our way towards the studio, Lilly and Pedri were ahead of us, invested in conversation while Pablo and I trailed behind.

"It's really nice of you guys to have come to Madrid" I stated looking at Pablo, who had a small smile on his face.

"I really missed you, I can say it's been a crazy year so far" He now turned his head to look at me.

"Cassie, when you come back from Madrid, maybe we should talk?" He seemed hesitant to ask and nervous, but I was glad he asked that question because indeed we needed to have a chat about the past

"Of course we can Pablito, when I arrive back to Barcelona we will" I smiled, laying my head on his shoulder as we continued our way towards the studio.

Once we arrived into the studio, we took the boys to Tina's office to introduce them before making our way to our trailers to get ready. We are still working on the main plot of the movie, so we had the team come and help us with make-up and hair.

Once Lilly and I stepped out we saw the boys sitting on two chairs in front of the set. I was called onto set first, just like the morning I could feel a pair of eyes follow me.

As I was acting those eyes followed my every movement, they never fell off. Pablo watched me as I played my role, even when Pedri or Lilly tried to engage in conversation he would keep his eyes glued on me. It was like I was the only person in the room for him.

How does one's eyes have such a big effect on another?

Once my scene was done, it was Lilly's turn before we both had to get up and act together.

"You did amazing, your acting is so beautiful" Pablo whispered into my ear which I am sure made me blush and turn red, thank god for the extra blush from the make-up to hide it.

"Thank you Pablo, You couldn't keep your eyes off me" he wrapped his hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"Why shouldn't I keep my eyes off you, you are simply amazing, amor" This time my cheeks and I think my whole head turned red. I turned to look at him, he had a smile on his face and pulled me closer.

Time needs to move faster

6 hours later

We had finished shooting for the day and we got dismissed to go home. Lilly had asked Pedri if he wanted to watch a movie with her in her room while enjoying some take-out and he didn't hesitate to say yes. They honestly like each other and I couldn't be happier.

As for Pablo he asked me if we would like to go out for dinner not far into the city and of course I accepted, dinner with him would be amazing. So right now I am in my room getting myself ready.

I wore a black dress that wasn't too long but not too short with some short black heeled boots. I had light make-up on and my hair that was still curled from the set which I only fixed a bit.

I walked out of my room and made my way to the kitchen to see Pablo in some black jeans and a white shirt. 

"Handsome as always." I stated, he smiled as he saw me.

"Beautiful as always" He whispered as we walked out the apartment making our way down to the restaurant to enjoy a nice dinner together.

------

A/N

I am in Italy (Family Vacay)

So, sorry for the very late post, only today did I have time to sit and write a chapter!! 

I am not sure when the next post is but it may be a little late (SORRYYY)

See you soon <3

Nelly