𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 31 - 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝

It's been a week since we have been in Madrid, me and Lilly have explored around the city because we both know we haven't been to another city in Spain for a while.

Today is our first day shooting the movie and I am very excited to start, this movie could really be a big break for me.

As of right now, I am in the living room all dressed waiting for Lilly to finally come out of her room, she likes to find her outfits the day of an event while I have mine prepared the night before.

We are not going to be late as the time we have to be there is at 12:30 and it's only 9:54.

Once Lilly had finally stepped out of her room she walked to the living room signaling me that she was ready to leave, so I stood up and grabbed the keys hanging in our kitchen when I walked in.

We planned to get little pastries from just downstairs and walk to the studio as it was a 15-minute walk.

"Excited Lills?" I asked as we waited in line to order after locking up the apartment and making our way down.

"I am very excited, this movie could be our big break!" She squealed, having a few heads turn our way. I giggled as I got to the front of the line and ordered what we wanted to eat and drink.

Lilly found a little table for us to sit and wait but also eat at. After a few minutes my name was called out so I went to pick up the order. I had a plain croissant with a latte while Lilly had the same but she had a chocolate croissant instead.

We were eating and enjoyed our time. We spent 25 minutes in the cafe before making our way outside on the busy streets working our way down to the studio.

It was nice outside but still quite hot, so we wasted no time getting inside the studio once we reached it. I would have loved to continue walking watching as the cars rush by, with the wind pulling on the trees and the chatter of people passing by when the end of summer arrives.

We walked up to a lady who immediately recognized us and stood up from her chair, "Hola you must be Cassie and Lilly, si?

We both nodded and smiled, she smiled back motioning with her hand to follow her to Tina's office. Once we arrived Tina welcomed us with open arms, literally as she came and squeezed us both.

She is a famous movie producer and I am so glad to be working with her. "Hello my lovely stars, how are you, how was the trip?"

"Hello Tina, we are good, excited and the trip was smooth" I smiled as Lilly nodded her head

"I am glad, I am delighted to have you both as my main characters, today I will bring you around the set and hand you the scripts to start practicing and let's say in 1 or 2 weeks we can start the movie, does that sound ok with you girls?" I smiled and watched as Lilly nodded with excitement once again.

We followed Tina around the whole studio showing us every room that we needed to know about, such as dressing rooms, make-up rooms, stylist for your hair, and much more. She ended off with us in our trailer rooms where we would hang out when on breaks or doing last-minute preparations.

We walked through the movie set-up to get a glimpse of it before heading over to a table that had two piles of paper.

They were stapled nicely and color-coded, I assume to our characters. Tina picked them up and handed us the papers. "Ok my dears, this is your script, Cassie your lines are in purple and Lilly you in blue, if there is any trouble just come to me ok" She smiled

"I have a meeting to attend to, you're welcome to explore around, practice the scripts, or just chill, you can leave around late afternoon, enjoy girls!" with that she rushed back to her office.

I looked over at Lilly who started reading her lines so I decided to do the same. "Hey Lills, wanna practice the lines after a couple of read-throughs''

She gave me a thumbs up as her head was still stuck in the paper reading through her character.

I am so excited to start shooting this movie!

4 hours later

"We need to leave Julia, now" I stated in my last line on the 10th page. Lilly and I have been practicing like crazy and I feel like those 2 weeks will come in handy to memorize the lines needed fully.

"I think that's enough for today, you just need to practice pages 7 and 9 more Cass" Lilly laughed as she nudged my shoulder, I laughed along with her.

"I will, but you need major practice on page 5" She gave me a death stare as I just continued to giggle

"Haha, try remembering half a page that you need to say in one go"

"Fair enough, fair enough, we have time to practice anyway," I stated, standing up from the studio chair.

"We should make our way home now anyway, we can come tomorrow and practice our lines with the cast as well" Lilly suggested and I nodded as we made our way out of the studio giving a quick wave to Tina on our way out.

We already met our cast an hour ago and they all seem pretty lovely and I am excited to work with them.

Anyway, me and Lilly have exited the studio and we are making our way back towards our apartment, but first stopping at a restaurant to enjoy a nice dinner.

I am excited to see what the next few months bring when shooting the movie, especially with Lilly by my side. The whole night we kept talking about it and I don't think there was any stopping us from blabbering.

But another question kept floating in my head...

...How will things be when I make my way back to Barcelona?

Especially with Pablo

------

A/N

:)

Enjoy the 2 new chapters lovelies <3