𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 29 - 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Finally, everything has been packed and ready to be put in the truck later today to be taken to my new apartment in Madrid. It's been provided by the producers just for the year while we are shooting the movie. I am excited and pretty nervous if you ask me, normally everything I do has been done in Barcelona and if that wasn't the case then I wouldn't normally leave for this long.

But there is a first for everything.

Lilly, Pablo, Pedri, and my parents have helped me pack away my boxes, especially since my leg has only just started getting better. I still have trouble moving around but it's better than a wheelchair. It should be fully healed for the movie shooting in a few weeks.

But I must say my dad wasn't happy to see Pablos face at the front door, and I feel like if I didn't come he would have punched Pablo right then and there, or done something much worse. As you can tell my dad is very overprotective which I like, sometimes.

I have to leave in an hour or so, so I am making sure I haven't forgotten anything. My mom made a feast for lunch and I love her for that. I will eat anything she makes, her food is just simply excellent.

You would say my father is excited to eat but he isn't, and you can probably have a big guess why. But I didn't mind as long as I had food in front of me and the people I care about, around me.

I made my way downstairs to see that Lilly had just arrived, behind her was Pablo and Pedri. Joao would have loved to come but he missed a lot of practices so he got scolded by his coach and as to stay and do extra training. 

Anyway, I greeted them and we all went and sat outside. I was next to Pedri and Pablo, which of course my dad hated. On the other side of the table sat my parents and Lilly. 

My mom had the food placed out nicely and we all dug in. Well, not for Pablo who kept getting the stink eye from my dad. 

"Papa, please stop glaring at Pablo he apologized and it wasn't his fault," I said annoyed because the poor boy was scared to eat. 

"I agree, amor please just eat and leave him alone, it's that other girl's fault not his" my mom backed me up. My dad knew not to mess with my mom, I could agree as she is someone who is quite scary. You can say that you would want to avoid her bad side at all costs.

Pablo mouthed a 'thank you' and my mom smiled. I looked back down at my plate enjoying every last bite before going back on a strict diet for the movie. It was silent but eventually, conversations started to pick up.

We finished our food and I helped my mom bring everything back inside the house. I must say I think I ate the most out of everyone, but it was all good. When I get back to Barcelona I will beg my mom to make this again.

Sadly it was time for us to leave, I went up and went to grab my luggage with my clothes. Lilly already had hers in the car, so we decided to take one car to get to Madrid, we would be spending a lot of time together anyway.

Once I was down, Lilly took my bag to the car as she already said goodbye to everyone.

I first walked over to my parents pulling them into a tight squeeze. My mom cups my face and gives me a big but sweet kiss on the cheek. My dad does the same gesture and once again I pull them into one more hug.

"Llámenos si algo" (Call us if anything)" my father states as we pull away from the hug, I nod my head and make my way over to Pedri

"Enjoy Madrid, we will visit when we can" I smile, wrapping my arms around him, tears staining his shirt.

I know I will only be a few hours away, but I haven't lived anywhere, and I haven't been far from my family, so it was emotional for me and my parents. But it's only a year and I'll visit them when I can and I am sure they will do the same.

Lastly, I make my way over to Pablo, who instantly takes me into a tight hug, I hug him back.

He whispered into my ear "I'll be waiting for you, Cassie" and hugged me much tighter.

I will not lie that sent shivers down my spine, so I forced myself to let go. I hope that didn't weird him out.

Once I did I waved one last goodbye to everyone, I stepped out the door towards the car that we are taking to Madrid.

I got into the passenger's seat and told Lilly she could go. The thing is Pablo's words rang in my head, what does he mean waiting for me? I sigh softly as I just pull out my phone and start watching my downloaded movies.

~~

"I'll be waiting for you, Cassie" Those words did not want to escape my head. But I know I'll be back better 

------

A/N

HELLO HELLO!! Thank you all so much for 5k views !!! That's amazing, I am so happy you all are enjoying it.

I just wanted to say that I have my science exam next week and 2 the following week so I will try to get a chapter in before or between that time!! If I post later than usual I am sorry!!

I will you guys soon :)

Nelly