𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 23 - 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜

3rd person POV

Cassie had woken up to the alarm screaming in her ears as well as her friend shaking her to wake up. If she didn't get up soon she would be late.

Her eyes finally opened as she reached over to stop her alarm, once she saw the time she jumped out of bed and got to the bathroom to start getting ready. Lilly just giggled seeing her friend run around the room trying to get ready.

Cassie finished getting ready with surprisingly 35 minutes to spare. The pair made their way downstairs greeting Cassies' parents before walking out the door. Lilly had to go home after the match so they decided to each take their own cars.

The streets were empty which was good because the training grounds is a little further than usual. But the girls arrived just in time. They found two open parking lots next to each other and parked.

They both stepped out of the car and walked over to security, showing her badge. The security guard smiled and let them through. They both made their way around the training ground to the juniors' side, they could hear the laughter and excitement in the little kids' voices, which made Cassie very happy.

Once the friends stepped into the light, all eyes fell on them, watching as they took their spots on the bench. They waved at all the little kids and received smiles and waves back.

Alvero ran up to his cousin and gave her a big hug before running back to start training with his team.

---

Being 30 minutes into training the couch had realized that they were out of the water and he forgot to bring extras, he turned to the girls and asked them if it wouldn't be any trouble to get some from the cafeteria.

Cassie nodded her head and walked off the pitch with Lilly to buy some water from the cafeteria. Little did they know that the other team's lunch was soon and the cafeteria would start filling up.

The girls found the food hall thanks to Cassie as she has been there many times before, they walked up to the counter "Hello, can we have 20 bottles of water please?" The lady behind the counter looked at them confused and just shrugged, she started pulling out the water from the fridge and placing them into bags.

Lilly had paid for the beverages and both girls turned to walk out, as soon as they exited they heard chatter making its way down here, meaning they would have to pass the boys as there was only one entry and exit.

Cass made her way up the stairs ignoring every single player walking by, resulting in confused looks from all except two. One of the two stopped in his tracks and turned around to see her walking up the stairs.

He tried to make eye contact with her but she walked away with Lilly trailing behind her. Pedri had put his hand on his best friend's shoulder motioning for him to come.

Pablos POV

Seeing her here made me so happy but I knew her ignoring me would happen. I wanted to give her a hug so badly, I messed up big time seeing that she isn't talking to the other players as well.

Pedri had spoken to Lucia and she spilled everything to Pedri, but I know I need more than just texts to prove to Cassie. By the time I would finish training the juniors team would be heading out

Maybe I could get the chance to speak with her, I need to show the texts and tell her I am working my way to prove it to her.

---

I just finished training and I am now rushing out to catch Cassie. I can see her at the exit waving off to Alvero and Lilly. "Cassie" I called out, she turned around and saw me.

She tried to walk away but I stopped her "Let go of me, Pablo"

"I will if you just listen to me please" She gave me her full attention as I pulled out Pedri's phone and showed her the text between Pedri and Lucia.

She read the message with no emotion and when she finished she shoved the phone back into my arms, almost dropping it. "Pablo it's going to take more than texts-"

"I know amor, I know and I working on it" She glared at me and sighed

"From the day we signed that contract I knew I liked you but after the beach I feel like I should have ended it there" I looked at her in disbelief "You're kidding right?"

"No, I felt like ending it with you then and there but I decided to give you, to give us another chance cause I know it wasn't your fault" I just nodded my head

"So you didn't like me after that," I asked "No, Pablo, I did, I was just scared that it would turn out to be like Marco, but I was wrong till now"

So after that day on the beach, she felt like I was treating her like Marco. I felt bad and mad at the same time "I was like Marco to you?"

"You proved to me that you are better than Marco, just yesterday said otherwise" All I could do was nod in response. "I am sorry Cassie"

"You said that enough times, it won't change anything, please just leave me alone" She turned around getting ready to leave. She wouldn't listen to me and that was starting to piss me off

"Fine, I only stayed with you for the contract" That's when she turned around again and I regret what I just said. How can I be more of an idiot? I am trying to get her back not push her away. 

"Cass-" I sighed

She placed her hand up to slap me but stopped herself and walked off to her car. I stood there just kicking myself for what I just said, I just got furious and now I really messed up.

Idiot...

------

A/N 

Sorry if this chapter made some yall upset 😭 

It will get better I promise - just give it some time 

Sorry for the late posts as well!! I can try to upload every 3-4 days

Thanks for reading

Nelly