𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 26 - 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝙿𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚘

In just a few hours I can be back in the warmth of my bed in my parent's house. I am too scared to drive myself and need time to adjust to the situation.

Anyway, Pablo and Pedri should be arriving soon, since Pedri texted me that they are on their way. I just finished eating and honestly, no matter how much you eat hospital food it will never taste good. I hated every bite of my lunch today.

The nurse had just come in saying I was free to leave when I could and to call her for any assistance if needed. I adored her, she helped me through these past few days, and I mean helped me a lot.

My mother had stayed overnight with me cause I didn't want to be alone, I told her everything that happened yesterday and she suggested I speak with Pablo, while my father on the other hand was still furious by all his actions. She left early in the morning after the nurse came in and I told her I would meet her later today.

I am currently sitting in bed having a Facetime call with Joao and Lilly. They made me laugh and happy while I sat here miserable. We chatted for almost 2 hours, well mostly while I was listening to their stories. But still, they managed to put a smile on my face and help pass the time.

With a few minutes passing by I heard a slight knock on the door and looked up to see Pablo standing there with Pedri behind him. I hung up the phone with my friends and placed it down on the table next to me to charge.

"Hey" was all that came out of his mouth, I just hummed in response. I motioned my hand for him to come to sit on the couch near my bed. He sat down and spoke, "Hey Cassie, how are you?"

It took me a good few minutes before I spoke back "I am ok, you know, have been better" He nodded his head. I knew this was going to be awkward. We sat in silence for 5 minutes before he found the words to start speaking.

"Look Cassie, I am sorry for everything, and I mean everything, I wasn't the best boyfriend in our relationship, and looking back at what you said, I can see why you felt like I treated you like Marco. But I never loved you any less" He took a big deep breath. "What I said at Camp Nou was a lie, from the day I saw you, I immediately fell for you, but I tried to stop myself."

"When I saw you on the news, my heart stopped, I thought I lost you forever, I called everyone while I made my way here. I spend the nights with you, waiting for you to finally wake up and tell you how sorry I am for everything." He was on the verge of tears...

"Lucia came to training to try and speak with you, but you left. She spoke to everyone on my behalf and apologized for her actions, I am telling you, Cass, I mean Cassie I would never do anything to hurt you, never"

"Pablo" I sighed "I don't know where to go from this, my trust for now is really low but I would lie if I said I didn't forgive you" He gave me a small soft smile

"How can I earn your trust back?" It took me a while to think, in all honesty, my trust in him was growing back quicker, I just needed time to still process information, that's all. You can say a lot has happened in the past week. 

"Cassie?" my eyes were still on him "When will you get back home?" That question was sudden, I wasn't planning on living with him for a while, it would be just awkward for us around the house.

"I, uh, think it's best I stay with my parents a while longer..." His face softened, and you can tell he was upset with my answer. I gave back a weak smile before picking up my phone and scrolling through my messages. So many messages are just checking up on me cause the news just reached my family out of the country. Weird since it has been almost a week since my accident.  

"Cassie, will we ever be a thing again" That question was sudden as well and it hurt me, cause honestly I don't really know, I missed being around him, but too much has happened and it would be too quick to go back.

"Maybe in the future?" I responded and he slowly nodded. He then stood up and walked to the door, "See you later Cassie" I smiled and he left. Before the door closed, Pedri gave e a slight wave with a thumbs up, I returned the gesture.

Pablo had asked me if we could ever get into a relationship again and that shattered my heart and I know my answer broke his. I forgave him but in all honesty, it's best we remain as friends, for now. Though little did he know I would be moving to Madrid for a year with Lilly to start our new movie.

I sighed as I called the nurse over and asked for her assistance once more before y parents came.

But I kept thinking;

Was the case of the right person at the wrong time.  

------

A/N

Hello, hows everyone :)

Another chapter for you all to enjoy!! 

Although I am sad to say that I am having writers block and also tons of exams coming up so posting will be late. - SORRY!!! :(

Nelly