𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 38 - 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚊

It is so good to be back in the seats of Camp Nou waiting for a game to start, I haven't seen a game for 15 months and I am excited to finally be able to watch one.

It's been three months since the day on the beach with Pablo when I returned from Madrid and we are both more than happy to be together again. We are taking things slower which I am finding very effective.

Lilly is sitting next to me with a shirt that has Pedri's name on the back and the number 8. They officially announced that they are together, especially to the public and they couldn't be anymore happier being together.

Everything is on track and I hope that it fully stays that way until the end.

"Are you excited about the game Lills?" I asked, turning to see her bouncing her leg up and down with a huge smile on her face.

"Is that even a question to ask, of course I am, we haven't seen a game in over a year" She chuckled which also made me laugh a bit. I turned my attention back to the field as the players started making their way out for their pre-game warm-up.

As soon as the players reached, Pablo turned to me and gave me a rather nervous look than an excited look which worried me, he normally isn't that nervous. Pedri walked up to him and talked with him before both boys went back to their warm-up

"Hey Cassie, do you think Pablo is ok?" She asked, turning to me and trying to catch my eyes.

"I hope so" I replied following Pablo's movement across the field, he looks very tense and it is starting to worry me.

Gavi's POV

Today is the day, the day that I will ask Cassie to officially be mine, again. I am really nervous because in order for me to ask the question I need for us to win this game, I need to score a goal myself.

Which can be tricky, so I feel horribly nervous which I think many people can notice, but I hope not Cassie.

Once we walked onto the field for our warm-up I took a quick glance into the crowd to see if she was there, she was sitting next to Lilly, our eyes immediately met and I started to feel much more nervous to the point I froze.

"Gavi, snap out of it, everything will be fine, I promise, now let's focus on the game and win this for your announcement" Pedri snapped me out of my thoughts, pushing me towards a football to practice for the game.

Soon enough we all got called to go back down and get ready to walk out for the game. I take a deep breath as we all walk out back onto the field in a line before getting into starting positions.

I need to win this for Cassie

Cassie's POV

The boys walked out onto the field and I was super excited, in all honesty, I am supporting Barcelona and I hope they win but I am happy to just be watching a game here in Camp Nou again so whatever happens, happens.

They all finished singing their anthem and made their way into their starting positions and it looked like Pablo got to kick-off, he passed it off to Raphinha and the game progressed from there.

For the first 30 minutes, it was just the players passing the ball to each other with few attempts of the goal but both goalkeepers seemed to have their A-game. They are both playing very well and I am enjoying every second of the game.

A few minutes later, very much close to the first half ending I can see Pablo near the goal and the players bringing the ball towards him. Lewandowski passes the ball to Pedri who immediately passes it to Pablo who takes the ball and runs to an open spot on the goalpost and takes his shot.

The ball went flying to the back of the net, looking like it would break through, which caused me to jump up and scream at the top of my lungs. He runs towards the side I am sitting on and with his hands makes the letter 'C' pointing towards me.

I smile and watch as his teammates jump on top of him celebrating the goal he just scored, while I take my seat smiling like an idiot.

"That was cute," Lilly said with a smirk on her face

I rolled my eyes "I can't stop smiling"

We both laughed and continued to watch the match until it was over and sat in our spots waiting for the second half to come.

---

The game came to an end and Barcelona won with surprisingly only Pablo's goal which I am more than happy about. Pablo texted me during their break for me to come on the field with Lilly once the match ended so right now we are making our way over.

"Lilly, why do you keep giggling so much?" I asked. She was acting like a little child which she normally never acts like. Weirdly she ignored my question and jumped the barrier making it toward Pedri.

They hugged and all walked up to Pablo talking for a short minute, if not less and then walking towards the player's bench but I decided to ignore it because I am sure it wasn't any of my business so I made my way towards Pablo

"Hey well done today Pablito" I hugged him and received a hug back but something seriously was off with him the whole match.

"Amor you seem tense, I saw it the whole game, what's wrong?" I asked but he only scratched the back of his head looking down at his feet.

"Cassie you are incredibly amazing and anyone would be lucky to have you and those who don't have you are missing out. Your company, support, and love mean so much to me and I would love to be able to call you mine again so Cassie" He paused which left me in confusion, but as soon as he stopped the crowd started to cheer.

He took my shoulders and turned me around to face the players at the bench who were holding up a banner that said "Will you be my girlfriend" followed by him saying "Again"

I stood there in pure shock, the fans kept on cheering and I started to get emotional. I turned to look at him again and saw him with a soft smile and open arms. I ran into his arms and shouted yes!

That resulted in louder cheers and screams. "Of course, I will, Pablo, a million times yes"

Tears were flowing down my face, he pulled out of the hug and cupped my face pulling me into a passionate kiss. Once we let go the rest of the team came running to us and we all did one group hug.

"You're the sweetest person ever Pablo, this was honestly really cute of you" I smiled and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I turned to Lilly who had a smirk on her face "You knew didn't you"

She playfully rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders, having a small laugh. I laughed along with her and pulled her into a hug.

Now I am officially Pablo Gaviras girlfriend

Once again

------

A/N

4 CHAPTERS LEFT!!

Nelly