𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 32 - 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕

I can believe that two months have already passed since I moved to Madrid. I feel happier and myself when I move and I hope to carry that back to Barcelona.

In terms of Lilly, she is enjoying herself as well. I myself have never seen her smile this much within the span of two months, despite when we were young. I am glad we took the offer for the movie.

My parents back in Barcelona call me every day in the early evening because that's when I finish and we talk for 2-3 hours, I know they are happy for me and they will be visiting me soon, which I can't wait.

Pedri calls me every week, mostly on weekends and we sit and talk explaining how our week went by. He has been asking about Lilly a lot and I can see Lilly sit in my room when I am on call with him but leave when I call someone else.

I feel like they have feelings for each other, but I won't butt in on their love life.

As for Pablo, I do think about him a lot and he calls me during my break cause that's when he breaks his and we talk, this is every day. On the weekends, however, he calls and keeps the call running for a long time. Which I honestly do love, his smile when we open the call makes my heart melt.

I am slowly starting to forgive him and who knows maybe in a few weeks. Maybe I overreacted that day? At least we are not ignoring each other.

Anyway, I am currently getting ready for shooting, we are well into the quarter of the movie working our way into the plot of the movie. Lilly doesn't have a scene with me today, but Tina said we got equal screen time.

The hairstylist finished with my hair and I went to the set to start my part. Here I had to give a speech, similar to the one Lilly struggled with and I practiced really hard for it.

I hope it won't take too many tries to film it...

After about 5 tries that contained jokes and laughter, I managed to pass through the scene that contained my long speech and the little bit after that.

I had it memorized pretty well, it was just Lilly, who kept spitting out jokes making everyone on set laugh and lose focus, so if there is anyone to blame it's her.

Anyway, once I finished my scene the other actors did their small scenes before it was Lilly's turn to speak. We were a bit behind schedule today so we are going to stay an extra few hours. I let my parents know that I would call them in the morning.

The other actors have amazing talent and should honestly after this movie find a movie they can play the lead role. I loved the stage crew we had for this movie, everyone knew everyone and it was happiness all around.

I don't think I ever stopped smiling since I stepped foot in this studio. This place was where I could be myself and not have others around me judge me.

I do hope for more Movie opportunities like this in the future.

---

Tina invited her to our office before we had to go explain the plan for the upcoming months. She likes to plan months in advance to make sure she is prepared and ready for any challenge that comes her way.

I don't mind it, she didn't hold the meeting for so long and let us leave for the day as we worked a little overtime. But I didn't mind it, Lilly and I stopped at a restaurant nearby to grab a bite to eat.

We decided to order takeaway and just eat and call it a night afterward. Although I didn't mind it I was still tired from work today and honestly couldn't wait to flop down on the soft mattress.

We ordered some local Spanish food, which you could never go wrong with. Tina does watch our diets but surprisingly she isn't as strict as the other producers we worked with which is great.

Once we arrived back on our floor we kicked off our shoes and walked straight towards the living room. I opened the balcony window to let the midnight air flow in, Lilly had pulled out all the food on the table and grabbed the remote browsing through movies to watch.

We decided on the new Little Mermaid movie since we heard good things about it and also Ariel has been my favorite since I was a child. I pulled out my food from the table and started munching away watching the movie progress.

We are halfway through the movie when Lilly passed out 5 minutes after finishing her meal, she can easily sleep anywhere and I mean anywhere.

As for me I just finished my meal, still watching the movie play, I opened my phone and checked the time to see that it was almost midnight, thank god we had our free day off tomorrow.

Everyone back in Barcelona must be asleep by now. I decided to just call it a night. I passed the movie and previously made a note of where we left off, meaning when Lilly fell asleep so we can continue it tomorrow in the morning.

I walked my way to the bedroom chucking on some comfy Pajamas and getting snuggled under the covers. I was about to fall asleep when I heard my phone ringing, I ignored it hoping that the caller would just stop but it continued so eventually I picked up my phone.

When I saw the caller ID, I was surprised, why was Pablo still awake at this time of night?

I sighed and answered the phone "Hey Pablo, you do know it's 12:03 am right now right"

"I know but I missed you and your voice mi amor" he sounded so happy and his voice was sweet, I was starting to gain butterflies in my stomach. That one sentence made me melt, despite us not being together the way he says 'mi amor' makes me flustered 

That just made me happy to hear, "I miss you too Pablito" I could just imagine the smile on his face.

We sat on call for 2 hours just talking and talking, I don't think any of us wanted to hang up but we had to because it was almost 3 o'clock in the morning.

Once I placed my phone down and had it plugged into the charger I lay there letting my thoughts wander around but I kept thinking about

How much I wanted to go back to Barcelona...

...and how much I wanted to see Pablo

------

A/N

FINISHED EXAMS - I CAN RELAX AND HAVE MORE TIME FOR CHAPTERS <3

Double chapters today for you lovelies 

Thank you all so much for 6.6k views and 88 votes plus the support on my tiktok!! - I am so very grateful 

See ya soon

Nelly