𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12 - 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚘 2.0

We stepped out of the car and Pablo immediately took my hand, it made me happy, and we began to walk down the street to the beach. Pedri saw us and waved as we walked down. "Hola Pedri" I let go of Pablo's hand and gave him a hug. "You guys made it!"

I chuckled and then proceeded to greet everyone else. I have met the boys before because I once went to training, with Pablo but this is the first time I saw Lucia. She gave me quite a death stare. I took Pablo's hand after greeting everyone. Pablo could feel me tense up "It's ok amor I am here" I smiled.

"Pedri, what happened to the others? You know Lucia's friends?" Pedri raised his eyebrows and made an 'oh yea' expression "They couldn't make it, so Lucia was the only girl to come from them"

"Ahh ok" Pablo nodded and pulled me into a side hug, wrapping his hand around my waist. I did the same. "Anyway, want a drink?" I shook my head "Sorry I don't drink" I chuckled nervously "Hey that's ok, we're not going to force you" Ansu butt in. I just smiled, Pablo's teammates are honestly the sweetest. "But Pablo that doesn't stop you from having one," I said while looking up at him "Nah it's ok Pedri knows I don't like these types of drinks anyway" I shot a look at Pedri and he shrugged his shoulders.

"See I told you all they are soulmates, they have a lot in common." Ferran laughed and I joined.

"They might be soulmates but they are party poopers, who don't drink at a party" I turned to see Lucia finally spoke. "People who are sober and want to stay that way, at least I can avoid diseases" She glared at me after I said those words. I heard a few laughs from around as she stormed off to the bar.

"Sorry, was that too much?" Pablo shrugged, seems like he didn't like what I said. "Let's go and sit around the fire." He pulled my arm and took me to the orange flames. Once I sat down Pablo pulled me closer to him and I lay on his chest. I felt so relaxed.

The others joined us and we started talking about random things, but for once in a while I was comfortable and happy to be around people. Occasionally Pablo would check up on me to make sure I was ok which was very sweet of him. I could sit with him like this forever.

Later Lucia joined us, she was sitting at the bar with Blade who had come to sit with us just now and requested if I could speak to her. I got up and Pablo was getting up as well, "Oh sorry Gavi, I need to speak to her alone!" Oh.. he looked at me and I nodded that it was ok so he sat back down and continued to talk with the others.

I got up and walked with her, she seemed to be smoking as she had a cigarette in her hand. How are Pedri friends with her? It shouldn't be my place to question. Anyway, she pulled me almost behind the barn and looked at me weirdly.

"So, your dating Pablo are you" She smoked her cigarette and then blew smoke in my face. I coughed. All of a sudden she grabbed my arm and stabbed her cigarette into my arm. "Lucia, it burns please stop" I cried out but she kept giggling. Tears were forming in my eyes, reminding me of Marco. I pulled my arm away from hers and saw the burn on my arm. I took my hand and ran to the water, I placed it in the water in the ocean.

That's when she came from behind and pushed me into the water. I was soaked, of course. I looked to see and everyone was laughing except Ansu, that's right except Ansu, Pablo was laughing at what happened.

I stared at him in shock when he noticed I was holding my arm with the burn on it. He immediately stopped laughing and glared at Lucia. Ansu already got up to check if I was ok.

"Cass you ok, they planned a little trick on you" He then noticed the burn on my arm and turned to Lucia. "Yea well was burning in the trick?" He shook his head no "They just wanted to push you in the water for a laugh that's all, but it went too far"

"Yea it did and it brings back something I don't like" He nodded and stood up and walked to Lucia practically yelling at her. I stood up and went over to Pablo, I reached down and grabbed my bag, and walked off. The beach from my house was a 30-minute walk, so I decided to go home.

I turned to see all the boys yelling at Lucia but Pablo was running up to me. "Cassie please wait up!" I stopped, and he caught up with me and turned me around. The first thing he did was grab my arm. "What happened amor?" he felt bad and worried as he looked at the burn on my arm in shock.

I took my arm from his grip "Why don't you ask Lucia and her little cigarette, she fu*cking burned my arm with it." His face dropped. "We only asked her to make you go to the water to be pushed in and we join you after"

"Mhm yea well it worked. I don't need to be treated like this, I already went through a lot of shit"

"Cassie..." he looked like he felt really bad but I didn't care. I know it's my fault I followed her alone but still, they all just laughed and heard my cries.

"Don't, I am walking home, oh and don't worry I can walk home alone, I have done it a dozen times. I have a burn, so what? LET ME ADD IT TO THE OTHER BURNS FROM MARCO" I looked down, that wasn't meant to come out, I turned around. "You know Pablo, I just want someone in my life that won't treat me horribly" With that I walked home, and he just stood there speechless. I did have my phone and AirPods so I put those in and walked home. It took more than 30 minutes but I didn't care.

I should have just stayed with Pablo, they could have told me to look at a "splash" in the water and then pushed me in. I would have laughed along with them. But burning my skin and just staring at me, hurt. As soon as I reached home I got a phone call from Ansu.

"Hey Cassie, I just wanted to check up on you" I smiled, he was nice. "Pablo told me you walked home, sorry I would have offered you a ride, I was caught up, you know, yelling at Lucia."

"No Ansu, you did nothing wrong, you helped me, I just needed to be alone. I'll see you at training tomorrow, I promised to go watch my cousins play anyway so" I smiled at that though, that brought me joy when I saw him, which wasn't very often.

"Get some rest, I'll make sure Pablo gives you some space" I thanked him and hung up the phone. I sighed and went up to shower. The burn was big and noticeable very easily, unlike my other burns from Marco. I just put some ice on it and laid in bed watching movies on Disney +