𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18 - 𝙿𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Today I had training till mid-afternoon, which I found annoying because Cassie was free and I would have loved to spend the whole day with her, anyway, I couldn't be too upset since she promised to be at training today, I loved when she came and watched.

I am driving to Camp Nou right now, I told her to sleep in even though she insisted on coming, I won and she stayed in bed till later, once I arrived I parked and walked up to the field. Pedri was there and so was Xavi. I greeted him and told him in advance that Cassie would be stopping by, he was more than happy to hear.

I then walked to Pedri who seemed annoyed today. "What's got you all world up amigo?" He nodded his head in the direction of the benches. I turned my head to see Lucia sitting there, amazing.

"She wanted to stay longer and won't leave my house no matter what I do" He rolled his eyes and walked away. Just as I was about to join him I saw my Cassie just finished talking with Xavi and taking her spot on the bench, far from Lucia. I smiled

The rest of the players started to come on the field and we began training. We got put into pairs of two, I was with Pedri who just kept blabbing about Lucia, and we passed the ball to each other and practiced shooting penalties. The practice was done, I wanted to walk up to Cassie but I saw her talking to Xavi and then making her way downstairs towards the lockers and cafe.

I didn't mind, I would text her to meet me near the locker rooms so we can go home after and just watch a movie together.

After I had changed my clothes I stepped out of the locker room to see Kounde hugging none other than Lucia who seemed to be crying. When she saw me she pulled me a little far from Kounde "Gavi, stay on my side and your little girlfriend stays out of pain", she hinted at a match in her pocket.

"I am not going to'' she then interrupted me "Then have it your way" She pulled out the match and started walking in a certain direction.

"Stop, please just don't hurt her." I have to do this, I can't stand to see Cassie hurt, but little did I know that what I was doing also had painful consequences. We walked our way back to Kounde and she put on her little pouty sad face.

Soon enough Cassie was making her way over here with an angry expression. As she approached us, Kounde pushed her, I so badly wanted to help but I could stand to watch her get burned again. "Why would you push Lucia?" he shouted at her, making her expression change and her eyes shift over to her.

She then met my eyes and I can tell she was getting more furious. "I didn't push her, she pushed me causing me to drop my water," she said holding up the bottles "She is faking it, she is just pissed and has a problem with me" she yelled. I hesitated to say something but Lucia gave me a death stare with a smirk... I hate her so much.

She then rolled her eyes and turned around. "You have cameras, si? Check them before accusing someone Kounde, and Pablito" My face lit up from that name, I loved it, maybe she saw the place I was put in "Forget hanging out, you can hang out with Lucia if you believe her over your own girlfriend" That's where I knew I made a huge mistake.

Kounde realized "Cassie you right, I'll have a look at the cameras, let's go-"

"No, leave it I did push her, ugh she has it her way all the time" Lucia admitted, she must have been scared, of cameras why didn't I think of that? Before I could shout her name, she disappeared.

"You are despicable Lucia, she is my girlfriend and if you don't leave us alone I'll have you reported to the police." Kounde took Lucia to Xavi and also went to check the cameras.

I ran out to the parking lot to see the car there. I managed to catch a glimpse of her walking around the corner and down the street, I knew she was going to walk home. I stepped into the car and drove after her, that is after 10 minutes because I couldn't get the car to work.

I drove the car after her but she disappeared. I drive the car around the area until I spot her getting out of a cafe. I honk to get her attention, it works as she turns around but with coldness in her eyes. She continues to walk off.

I drive the car slowly and roll down the window "Cass, amor please get in"

She turned around again, "After you stood there just like that once again. Do you think I would push her? Yea sure I hate her, but why would I hurt her?" All I could do was stay silent, but I stopped the car and rushed to get out of the car, slammed the door, and caught up with her. I just pulled her arm and took her into the tightest hug refusing to let go.

"Amor please, I am sorry, she threatened me. I know it's stupid but she said I stepped by your side she would do something to you, and I don't want to imagine what" She let go of me and left the hug "Cass, I should have stepped next to you and threatened her back, I am sorry, you know your my number one and jealous little girlfriend" Yea the death stare after I said that was well deserved but I know I saw a smile after that.

"You're lucky I forgive you, next time no matter what happens honestly" She paused. "I don't even want to say" She held my arm and we walked back into the car. I don't want to end things with her, she is everything to me even if it's been a little over a week.

"Mi amor, just so you know after you left I spoke to Pedri and Xavi about her also, Kounde is sorry" She needed to know that Lucia was dealt with at the end.

"It's ok Pablito, just please stop doing this stuff, you're practically treating me like Marco." That's how she saw me? She saw me as another version of Marco and that really hurt, I am trying not to but I failed not once but twice.

She let go of my hand and made her way to the passenger seat. Before that could happen I pulled her into an even tighter hug and looked down to see her smiling up at me. "I am sorry, that's the thing I want to avoid most" she continued to stare into my eyes. "You have amor, a lot just the beach problem, and now reminds me of those times we only became a couple around almost a little over a week ago, so we are both getting used to it" I smiled and connected our lips together.

"I love you Cassie" I blurred out and meant it. There was a smile on my face.

"I love you too, amor" I smiled back.

After a few moments we stepped into the car and I turned to her, "Movie?" was all I said and she nodded as we drove back to our house.

I hope to avoid being seen as Marco in the future.

------