𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24 - 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

I turned around to see Pedri standing there. I messed up stupidly and I lost her.

"Gavi, you need to give her time." I nodded and we walked back together to the training ground. I hated myself for doing this and Pedri was right, I should have just left, that wouldn't have made the situation any worse.

We did some training in groups, I was with Pedri and Ansu but I really felt in my own world because I didn't see the ball at my feet nor my name being shouted at. I snapped out of my thoughts and look up at the boys standing there, Pedri knowing what I am thinking about but leaving Ansu with a confused look. 

He then got a message on his phone, he looked at the message and his face dropped with shock. "Ansu, why are you looking at your phone like that?" I walked over and saw he had a message from the news with an update on a story. 

When I read the headline, my face dropped.

Cassie's POV

My vision was blurry and my head was pounding like crazy, I felt pain in my arms and legs, and I looked down to see my world turned to the side and broken. I wanted to stand up, but my legs felt numb. I heard so many sounds around making my head hurt more.

I am not really sure what was happening because the last thing I knew, I fainted. 

---

I woke up in the hospital with beeping machines and a nurse next to me. I flicked my eyes open and she looked at me with a warm smile on her. "Ms. Mills, I'm glad to see you awake"

"Where am I?" She hesitated and then started explaining "Honey, you're in the hospital, you had a pretty big car crash, and you injured yourself. Luckily your head and arms are ok, you just broke her leg. It's been fixed, don't worry, but you did lose a lot of blood so you need to rest"

My eyes widened and the monitor next to me started beating even faster. The nurse came next to me and told me to calm down, which I did, even though I was scared. 

"Ms. Mills I need you to calm down, you are in good hands now."

"You have some guests, would you like me to send them in at a time?" I nodded saying I wanted to see my parents first if they arrived. The nurse left my room and I could hear chatter when she opened the door. Once she left my parents rushed in with worried looks on their faces.

"Mi Vida, are you ok, your accident was on the news and scared us terribly." I sighed and nodded with a shaky thumbs up, making my mother take my hand in her and place it down by my side, "No no, don't push yourself, you need to rest."

"Mama, my accident was on the news?" She nodded and turned to the door. "You have some other friends who have come to see if you're ok, would you like to see them?" I nodded and my father went to open the door, having Joao and Lilly walk in.

They came to one side of my bed and started asking so many questions, I just shook my head 'yes' or 'no' in response.

Joao asked, "Do you know exactly what happened?" I shook my head, trying to remember but all I could think about was the fight with Pablo, which caused me to start crying.

"Spill it Cass, let it out, what happened," and that's when I told them everything after Lilly left Camp Nou, and the looks on their faces worried me. "Cassie he is waiting outside-"

Just like that, he entered my room, making eye contact with me. "Pablo please leave" I weakly said, but he stepped closer. I looked at Joao and Lilly for help but they just stood there. "Cassie, you know you have been in the hospital for 3 days, and he has been spending every night and day with you, hoping for you to wake up" I looked from my friends to him and then back at my friends. 

"What, what do you mean?" I hadn't realized I was out cold for 3 days and the fact that he was next to me made me furious but somewhat happy? Joao turned to me "He explained everything that had happened, even to your parents, he had Lucia by his side to help with his side of the story" I tried to turn my body away from him but that just put me in more pain. Pablo rushed to help me but I managed to push myself to the side. He apologized, sure, but right now I don't need any more pain.

"All of you out please, I want to be alone" Lilly just nodded and Joao followed her out but Pablo tried his luck again at getting close to me and that's when I lost it, again "Pablo, I don't care if you stayed here, you hurt me and I don't want to see you, I need time to properly think " I pressed the button to call in the nurse and within minutes she came in.

"Please Pablo just go, Mrs. Please take him out, I need to be alone." The nurse nodded and guided Pablo out the door. I watched him leave the room and just placed my head back on the pillow.

The last thing I knew was I fell asleep hoping this was just all a silly dream...

-------

A/N

Pablo isn't giving up on Cassie 👀 

Also thank you so much for 2k+ reads!!! this is amazing <3