₀.₅

★☆★☆★

𝖯𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗈'𝗌 𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌

★☆★☆★

I was in my room getting ready to go out, I was in a little bit of a rush because we did get sidetracked when watching the movie, it was only just an hour ago that we realized we had to get ready. Pablo did drive back to his place to get ready since for the obvious reasons I didn't have any clothes for him to borrow and he didn't bring any over with him. 

Pablo did mention that we would meet with the friends he is closest with most on the team, which was still fine by me, if anything I was excited to meet his friends.

I wore a black shirt, not too short nor not too long matched with a black top. I did bring a jacket in case it did get cold as he did mention that we would be sitting outside. I am not a huge fan of heels so I just wore some black low-top boots. The only time I ever actually find myself in heels is for when I need to act or when I do modeling.

Once I finished getting ready, as well as doing last-minute touch-ups I made my way downstairs, and as I hit the bottom step I heard a knock on the door followed by a 'Cassie are you ready'

I smiled and walked to the door and opened it to see Pablo standing there, but when he saw me, he looked like he just froze on the spot. His eyes wandered, examining what I was wearing before I cleared my throat which made him shoot his eyes back up to mine.

"Ready" I asked as I just smiled innocently. His look was also pretty handsome, but I managed to control myself because if we both just stared at each other would have probably stood outside for a good few minutes.

"Uh yeah, let's go," he said, stepping to the side for me to walk out towards his car, but before that, I closed and locked my door and just gave him a kiss on the cheek which was more like a 'cheek greeting'.

With that I turned around and now made my way towards his car, knowing that he did have a smile on his face, lost in thought for a few seconds before he followed me down to his car. Once we got in his car, he pulled out of the driveway, giving me the freedom to let me play music and I immediately played my playlist, and based on his reaction I could see he liked the same type of music which was good.

"Just a heads I did tell them we are dating, as the contract says, so ignore them if they get weird." He chuckled, and I chuckled as well but I could not help but hear through his chuckle that he was rather nervous.

The ride there was around fifteen minutes, not far from where I live, but this may be the first time I have been to this restaurant. I don't really go out much for dinners, I personally prefer to order food and enjoy the night in, plus the city can be a bit wild at night that's for sure.

Once we reached, he handed the car to valet parking, right after he took my hand in his and we made our way to the hostess who just requested for our reservation. Pablo said his name and explained that we were meeting people.

I turned to Pablo to see him waving at a boy around his age before turning to the hostess again, who picked up two menus and requested that we follow her to the table. Once we reached she placed the menus down and smiled before making her way to assist more people who just entered the restaurant.

At the table were three boys, all around Pablo's age and all smiling which I did find just a little creepy. The table was for six but all three of his friends sat on one side of the table, causing us to sit next to each other.

"Uh Hola, I am Cassie, Pablos-" I started speaking when I was interrupted by the boy sitting in front of me, the one in the middle of the other two;

"Pablo's girlfriend, we know he wouldn't stop talking about you yesterday at training," he said with a smirk causing Pablo to give him a pure death stare. But I just looked at him and smiled, feeling a few butterflies appear in my stomach.