₀.₇

★☆★☆★

𝖠 𝖬𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾 𝖡𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖦𝖺𝗆𝖾

★☆★☆★

Tonight is the final for Supercopa, which I am now more excited for. They will play against Madird so see who will win the Supercopa trophy. I can say though, despite being excited I am also rather nervous.

Pablo was sweet enough to get me a ticket, one that was just above the Barcelona's player's bench, where I assume a lot of the friends and families of the players go and sit, but I wish he told me because I was more than capable of paying for my own ticket, but I will still accept it.

I haven't left my room much today, only for breakfast and I was honestly thinking of just ordering room service for lunch. Pablo did text me and I invited him over to enjoy some lunch and maybe watch a movie together. The more we hung out the more I felt butterflies around him, he was really an amazing person to hang out with well despite the first interaction.

As of right now, I am currently sitting in my bed with the remote flipping through the channels trying to find one good channel to watch and enjoy, that was until I discovered this TV did manage to have Netflix on it, so I logged in making a mental note to log out of the account before I check out.

That's when I heard the door knock and I can only happily guess who was on the other side of the door, waiting to be let in.

"Hola" I exclaim as I rush to open the door seeing him with a bright smile on the other side.

"Hey, how are you, what are we doing?" he asked, as I motioned for him to come in, before following me towards the bed in the center of the room where he took a seat on the edge.

"Honestly, I was too lazy to leave the room so I am planning to order food and watch movies" I chuckled seeing the smile only widen on his face, hoping he would be happy to join in with my idea, and also hoping that he didn't think of other plans.

"Well, can I join you?" I nodded with excitement and patted the other side of the bed next to me as I grabbed the remote and looked through what Netflix had to offer. I turned to him to see that he had the phone and menu in his hands ready to order food once he got settled on the other side of the big bed in this room.

"What do you want?" He asked as he passed the menu towards me and I browsed quickly, seeing the pasta carbonara catch my eye. I passed it over back to him and pointed to the food of my choice watching as he just smiled and nodded.

He started speaking on the phone, ordering the food, while I still looked for a good movie to help pass the time because I knew he couldn't stay long, most likely around three hours max. But I didn't mind as he was good company to have plus I would need that extra hour before heading to the stadium to prepare as we would leave back early in the morning.

"They will be here in around half an hour," He said as I quickly turned to him and smiled before going back to the screen to find a movie still.

After around another five minutes of searching, I finally found one, immediately pressing play and placing the remote on the nightstand next to me. I saw Pablo inch just a little closer to me and I copied his move, inching closer to him to the point where I rested my head on his shoulder.

I felt his hand snack around my shoulder as he rested his head on top of my shoulder, both of us knowing the position we were in, yet refusing to think much of it or move. The only time I ever got to do this with my ex was really just once or twice at the beginning of the relationship, after that, well...I really don't want to talk about it.