𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 33 - 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚊

Time really does fly when you are enjoying your time doing something. That's what's happening to me while I am in Madrid. We are halfway through shooting and it's been five months, almost half the year since Lilly and I have been in the city.

I am so happy with how the movie is progressing so far. We managed to shoot the main plot of the film yesterday, it was really fun especially since I was with Lilly on set.

Today is actually our day off so we are sitting in our apartment because honestly my room was a mess and I wanted to clean it plus I was tired from yesterday's shoot. Lilly agreed so she is in her room probably on her phone.

As for me, I was just cleaning my desk and clothing as they got really messy over the past few months and it's hard to find some of my things. It only just hit 12:00 pm which means Pablo would normally call, but my phone was dead silent

I checked my phone and saw I only had notifications from Tina with her updates and Lilly probably making a list of TikToks to send me that I will most probably ignore.

But it was weird that Pablo hadn't called me because he usually calls and we talk, so I picked up my phone and called him. After 3 calls there was still no answer, so I just placed my phone down and continued to clean my room.

I missed him...

It's been 3 hours and I just finished cleaning my room, so I decided to make my way to Lilly's room and just chill with her in bed and figure out what to order for us to eat.

"Hey Lills," I said flopping down on the bed next to her, she hummed in response while she kept scrolling through TikTok, surprisingly a lot based on our new movie. There were a lot of guesses about what would happen toward the end

"I haven't heard much chatter in your room, Pablo called?" she turned to me raising an eyebrow

"Now he hasn't called or answered any of my calls, so I finished cleaning and came to chill with you" I smiled as she giggled and kept swiping her thumb on the screen passing from video to video.

"Hey, I wanted to ask, what's for lunch?" I asked as she placed her phone down and turned to look at me.

"Well, we did have Spanish cuisine yesterday? So how about some Italian today?" she suggested, I smiled and proceeded to order some food.

I was about to order when I heard a knock at the door and looked at Lilly in confusion. We both stood up and made our way towards the door, well Lilly stopped and grabbed something from the fridge as I made my way to the door.

I opened the door to see the one person I missed the most, the person who said they will wait for me when I return, the person who calls me every day for the past 5 months. That person is Pablo. I stood there in shock while he opened his arms. He had a soft smile on his face.

I jumped into his arms and squeezed him tight. I could see standing behind him was Pedri who had a small smile on his face as well.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as Pedri stepped closer holding two bags.

"We came to visit, we have 3 days off, so we decided to come and hang out with you" Lilly appeared at the doorway and gave both boys a smile but focused her attention on Pedri.

We stepped out of the way and let them through the door, before anything I pulled out my phone and asked them what they wanted to eat. They both picked pasta and now we just needed to wait for the food to arrive.

"Food will come soon, but I wanted to ask how the sleeping arrangements should be?" I looked at Lilly and then at the boys who rolled their bags to the entrance of the living room.

"Well we could sleep in the living room, we don't mind" Pedri stated, looking at Pablo who nodded. I smiled as I went to set up the bed for them while Lilly briefly showed them around the place.

I am happy and surprised to see the boys here, especially Pablo.

Once I was done setting up the bed I heard the doorbell ring, which I figured was the food, but someone beat me to the door and paid because when I got to the kitchen I saw Pablo already having the food on the table.

"Hey, lunch was on me" I snarled which only made him laugh.

"Well looks like it's on me" he smirked as he started pulling out the food, which I helped him.

"PEDRO, LILLY FOOD IS HERE" I yelled for the two to come. Lilly was in the kitchen within seconds while Pedri took his time to come. 

I laughed as I sat down, with Pablo next to me and the other two opposite us and we started eating.

While we ate we caught up with each other in terms of how the team, movie shooting, each other's families and how is life in general has been in the past 5 months that we have been separated.

After we did finish eating we decided to stay at the table and play board games while keeping our conversation going. Lilly and I had packed a lot of board games, so I am sure this afternoon won't be a waste that is for sure.

5 hours later

The whole afternoon passed by with the help of our board games, Lilly won most of the games, but to be fair she has played these board games many times before and knows the secrets to winning.

We decided to end the fun as it was late for me and Lilly, we did have to go work tomorrow. I called Tina and asked if we could bring two friends by to watch us at work and she was more than happy to have them come along. Normally we did start late but this week Tina did want us in a little earlier than usual.

"Are you boys sure you're ok on the couch?" I asked poking my head through the living room door to make sure they both were comfortable.

"Cass, I promise we are ok" Pedri assured as I smiled and wished them goodnight and walked off to my room crawling into bed

I sat there with a smile on my face that I felt like I had since I saw Pablo at the door. Never once have I felt happy to see someone I used to date, but with Pablo it's just so different. Despite the problems along the way,

I am really happy he came to visit.

------

A/N

I just wanted to say that I will be skipping a lot of the time Cassie is in Madrid!! Cause its just her working on her movie.

Also, I will be traveling soon - so posting may delay - but I'll try to update when I can :)

see you soon <33

Nelly