𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 28 - 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝

Once we arrived I thanked the driver and stepped out of the car, admiring my house. I miss it so much. My gaze turned to the garage and saw Pedris' little mini Cooper, which made me relieved. I don't know why I agreed to this.

I walked slowly to the front door and knocked, waiting anxiously.

The door opened within seconds to reveal Pablo, he had a small smile on his face and moved to the side to let me in. I must say it felt weird to be knocking at the door of the house I moved out from.

Once I entered I saw that nothing really changed within, everything that I used to decorate the place was left how it was, and nothing was moved or missing. It was kept the same, he kept everything the same

I removed my shoes and placed them by the door making my way into the living room to see Pedri sitting on his phone on the sofa. When he spotted me he stood up and gave me a tight squeeze.

"Hey Cassie, how's your leg" his eyes moved down to the brace hugging my leg that to be honest was getting really annoying.

"It is fine, still hurts from time to time, but nothing bad" I smiled, and we walked and sat down on the sofa. Pablo followed behind and sat on the couch with us leaving some space between me and him.

I sighed softly as I watched Pedro grab the remote "What are we watching?" he smiled, it did remind me of the times me and Pablo, we would always watch something on TV snuggled together, and munching on snacks.

"Hi mi amor" he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I picked up the food bag and brought it to the living room and started taking the food cases out. Pablo brought some plates from the kitchen and came into the living room. He placed the plates down and sat next to me. "What movie do you want to watch?"

"Hmm, whatever you want amor" He turned to me, "Well then let's watch a devil wears prada" I was holding the remote and putting on the movie. I placed the remote down after finding the movie and got my plate of food. So did Pablo

It feels good to have someone you love next to you. I turned to see Pablo happily eating and watching the movie. 

Pedri snapped me out of my thoughts by poking my shoulder, I slapped his hand away and told him to put on FRIENDS, I wanted to get up to get water but...

"Where are you going?" Pablo asked looking at me struggle to lift myself with my injured leg

"Uhm, I just needed water" I finally got to my feet and looked up to see Pablo had disappeared. He came back in no less than 2 minutes with a glass of water and a smile on his face.

I thanked him and sat myself back down, that was really sweet of him, I feel like I couldn't stop smiling.

Pedri was invested in the series and I think he would hit someone if they interrupted him. I giggled softly and just relaxed enjoying the show.

But that was interrupted by a phone call from my producer. I sighed as I once again struggled to get up, but this time with Pablo's help.

I excused myself outside and answered the call.

"Hola Cassie, am I bothering you?" Tina my shows manager asked, she really is one of the sweetest people, just avoid getting on her bad side when you can.

"Hola, no no, I was just watching TV, what's up?" I chuckled

"Nothing urgent hon, sorry I just wanted to check up on you that's all" I smiled

"Oh thank you, I am good, my leg is better should be ok on set, and yes before you ask I have packed for Madrid" I heard her laugh on the other end of the phone.

That's when I heard shuffling and I turned around to see Pablo looking at me with a rather shocked face.

"Hey Tina, I'll speak to you later" She agreed and hung up the phone, my eyes were still on Pablo.

"Madrid?" was all he could get out.

"Yea, I am moving for a year, for a movie shoot" I chuckled nervously. I wanted so badly to run out the gate but my broken leg said otherwise.

"One year? One full year?" he stepped out, closing the door behind him, which I should have done once I stepped out. I nodded softly, staying in my position.

"Yea like I said, to shoot a Movie, but I will be back" I smiled

"Oh, when do you leave?" He asked, hoping for a good answer

"Uhm, in four days" His eyes widened, guess he hoped for more time.

"I know you want to talk further Pablo, I do as well, but I think going for a year will be a fresh start, look I am still in Spain, just a few hours away, you can visit, but I just need a few months to myself." He nodded his head.

"Look Pablo, I promise when you come to visit in a few months then we can sit and talk ok?" He nodded his head again and I could see the guilt and sadness on his face once again.

"Well then let's go back and watch with Pedri and if you need help just text me" I smiled and hugged him. But he held my waist and pulled me into a tight hug, burying his face in my neck. I saw Pedri looking at us and he knew that Pablo found out. 

I let myself out of the hug and walked inside, hugging Pablo after a long time felt weird... but it also made me a little happy.

"Pizza anyone? Gotta enjoy some good meals before going on my diet in Madrid" Pedri laughed and pulled out his phone to order.

I walked over to the couch and sat myself down, I pressed play and continued the episode we were on. Pablo sat closer to me this time while Pedri jumped next to us.

We sat enjoying the Pizza that came, yes I did live next to a pizza place so it managed to come quickly, and enjoying these moments once again, I missed this between us, I missed being next to these two and I will miss it in Madrid

But I know this won't be goodbye forever.

I'll be back better than before ready to start new.

------

A/N

Hola friends!! 

Hope you like the chapter :)) I have my exams next week and the following week so I will try to get 1-2 chapters in before then!!

Nelly