𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16 - 𝙹𝚘𝚊𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!

Today Joao is coming over to my house to hang out with me. We haven't seen each other for a while and I am so happy. I really think of him as a brother and I know he thinks of me as his sister.

Pablo has training in the morning till late afternoon because tomorrow he has a match which I am going to watch. I told Pablo that Joao is coming over and he seemed a bit annoyed.

I am currently sitting in the living room alone waiting for the sound of the doorbell to tell me that he has arrived from Portugal.

Lilly and I have been talking more and more and I feel like I can start to trust her again, which I really like because we have been friends for many years and I don't want that to go to waste.

Just then the sound of the doorbell rang and I jumped up running to the door only to open to the one and only Joao Felix. He had a smile on his face and I jumped into his arms. "Joao! I missed you" he laughed "I missed you too Cici" That's what he called me since we met and it has stuck with him. I moved so he could enter.

He placed his bag by the entrance and joined me on the couch. He asked me so many questions and I did the exact same thing. I told him about Pablo from day one and events that happened until now, which include Marcos's issues and Lucia's weirdness as well as the little video with Lilly. He was shocked but comforting.

He declares he hates Lucia even though he hasn't met her, I just laughed. He was someone I knew I could trust forever.

He told me about his life in Portugal and how things are with his new girlfriend. I couldn't help but keep a smile on my face.

"Joao, how long do you plan to stay?" I asked, "Well I plan to stay in a hotel 5 ish minutes from your house for 10 days!" I was happy I could see him every day and that's what I planned to do.

"If you want you can stay for a whole, meet Pablo, and have some dinner and lunch with us?" He simply nodded and smiled. I then put on our favorite movie, I snuggled next to him and he hugged me back.

---

Pablos POV 

I am on my way home from early training. I mean it ended at 4:00pm, a little earlier than usual. Cassie told me about her friend Joao visiting her which annoyed me a bit cause I wanted to take her out today.

Once I arrived, I parked the car and stepped up to the front door, and heard some laughter coming from the other side of the door, at least she was enjoying herself. I unlocked the door and walked in to see two faces turn toward me. I gave a soft smile and placed my bag down.

I walked over to Cassie and gave her a kiss on the forehead before sitting down next to her, like really close to her. She scooted a little bit far from me and introduced me to Joao and introduced him to me.

I smiled and got up and walked to the bedroom to take a shower. I guess he is staying over for dinner. I really wanted to take her out, he is staying 10 days he could have done this another day.

---

I finished my shower and made my way downstairs to see Joao and Cassie sitting close and laughing. I walked my way to the kitchen and grabbed some water. I then walked over to Cassie and Joao and sat once again right next to Cassie.

"Pablo, Cassie tells me a lot about you!" He smiled "Thank you for taking care of her" Okay maybe he wasn't all that bad.

"Just make sure to be with her when she needs you most and Pablo" I gave him my full attention "Break her heart I will end you" He glared at me and smiled innocently after followed by a small giggle from Cassie. You know he isn't as bad.

"I promise" I smiled and leaned to give Cassie a kiss on the cheek. Joao got up and went to the bathroom. Cassie turned to me and gave me the biggest hug. I hugged her back and kissed her forehead "What's up mi amor?"

"Nothing I just love you around and you're amazing, finally a proper relationship" She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back "I will never leave you amor, I promise"

Joao returned from the bathroom and we ordered food to just sit and relax while watching a Movie. I feel like that has become a daily routine, but if it makes her happy then I am happy

But I preferred a dinner date, anyway, I will take her tomorrow.

------

A/N 

I am starting school and exams are soon so I don't know if I will post daily!! - I do know the storyline of my book and how it ends (just need to finish writing it) :')

Thanks for reading

Nelly