𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13 - 𝙿𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚘

I woke up, I got out of bed, and went straight to the bathroom to get ready. I wore a plain Barcelona jersey with some jean shorts. I put my hair in a ponytail and did some light makeup. I put on a jacket so I can cover up my arm.

I went over to my bedside table and saw many messages and calls from Pablo.

Pablo <3

Morning Pablito ❤

Morning mi amor

Want to hang out today?

Sure! I just need to

do a quick interview

today in an hour

Yeah sure, I'll come over in

3 hours then?

Perfecto

Today 5:32 am

Amor, I am sorry about yesterday

Pedri and Ferran are sorry as well

Can I please see you

How's your arm?

Cass, please answer me - I am worried

Missed Facetime at 5:32 am

I left him on read, I know I will see him at training and I can't hide forever. Plus it's not his fault, I was just angry and hurt. I didn't have time to eat so I got into the car and made my way to Camp Nou. I am excited to see my little cousin, Alvero. He is 10 years old and is training with the Barcelona juniors team.

---

I arrived in the parking lot, I parked the car, and headed inside. I showed the security my badge for entering the training fields and he let me through. I smiled and walked in.

I made my way to the junior field and saw my cousin training. It looked like I arrived on time because they were on a break. Alvero spotted me and ran up to me.

"Hey, big boy! How's training" I hugged him, and he hugged me back "Amazing, the coach said I am doing very well, and they invited the big players to join us!" I was shocked, that means I would have to face Pablo.

Alvero jumped from my arms and pointed and shouted "THEY ARE HERE!!" I turned around and saw them coming, I gave Alvero one last hug, "Go have fun, I will be watching" I smiled and he ran off to meet the players.

I turned around and saw Ansu who smiled and waved followed by a shocked Pedri and Pablo. I waved at Ansu and sat on the bench watching Alvero. The coaches talked and looked like they agreed that the little ones could pick their players to join them.

Alvero walked up to Pablo and picked him up, I couldn't help but smile. Alvero then ran up to me. "I picked him because he is my idol!!" I smiled and could see Pablo looking at me. "I will be watching you Al, go on and enjoy" He ran off and stood next to Pablo.

Pablo crouched down and whispered something in Alveros' ear. He giggled and turned my way. I rolled my eyes. I watched as each player had a little kid in front of them and they were practicing. The boys showed the juniors their skills and how to master them.

At one point Alvero slipped which caught my attention and I immediately ran over. "Al you ok?" He nodded as he was on the verge of tears Pablo then spoke "It's ok, you can let the tears fall, we also get hurt" Alvero hugged Pablo and he hugged him back, I stood up and walked back to the bench After giving Alvero a kiss on the cheek.

They finished training and Alvero ran up to me, "I have a message from Gavi!" I looked up from Alvero to see Pablo standing where Alvero left him staring into my eyes "Ok tell me"

"He said that he is sorry about yesterday and to talk with you, meaning if you could meet him outside!" Alvero said with a sweet smile. I once again looked from Alveros' eyes to Pablos. I sighed like I have said it's not fully his fault and I can't hide away forever. "Tell him this, I will meet him outside but if he takes too long to come out I will leave"

Alvero nodded and ran off to Pablo to tell him. I waited till he was finished and took Alvero outside to his aunt and uncle. When we arrived outside, Alvero ran to his mom and dad's car and started chatting away. I gave them a wave and they drove off.

I turned around and almost bumped into someone. That someone was Pablo. "Hey, Cass.." I just hummed in response, hinting to him to say what he wanted to say. "Look I am sorry about the beach... me and Pedri wanted to go for a swim and decided to push or throw you in the water with us." He paused. "So we asked Lucia to bring you to the water and push you in."

"Yea well, she brought me to the bar and burned me." I pulled up my sleeve to show him "You didn't hear me cry out in pain?" He looked at me "Hey at least you succeeded in getting me into the water"

"Cassie I am sorry-"

I interrupted him, "You or Pedri could have picked me up and thrown me in, that's how I would have laughed." He sighed and I continued "I just want a relationship where I can avoid being in these situations, I know it wasn't your fault about the burn but you stood there, you could have checked to see if I was laughing or crying. I know it's my fault for not making me come with you" I know Pablo felt bad for what happened, he stepped up to me and pulled me into a warm embrace.

"I am sorry mi amor" he mumbled softly, I hugged him back. "It's ok Pablito, sorry I overreacted '' He pulled away and looked at me "Sorry? You have nothing to say sorry about" He leaned down and gave me a kiss, a short one but a cute one. "I will see you later" He turned around and walked back to training. I am glad this is over with

Let's hope nothing like this happens again...

------

A/N

I blessed yall with 3 new chapters - I won't be posting a new chapter until maybe Sunday - cause I will be away in Europe and leaving my Laptop at home :')

But I will try to post on my Tiktok (NellyCrossiant)

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote <3

Nelly